Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: strongest server

Our problem is we have 1 warrior over 150, and no current active rangers over 130... Everyone else is druid mage or rogue..
We have one active mage thats 135 and all the other ones are 120ish below.. Also the 135 mage is an alt... As for rangers we have 2 that are 130+ that are active, our 170 ranger quit..
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

Seems like fingal might be a bit ahead of balor. I don't know if fingal has it, but we DEFINITELY have some organization. Everyone knows everyone and although there are like four major clans, they all work together like one big one. What luck that all the leaders are awesome people. I completely agree with you Mike.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Imho CerberuS is the best clan on our server thrift lol. To bad you sent in it anymore :(
Sent? I'm assuming you meant aren't or something along those lines. I left CerberuS for a reason. I legitly feel guilty that i can't remember what it was.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Imho CerberuS is the best clan on our server thrift lol. To bad you sent in it anymore :(
Sent? I'm assuming you meant aren't or something along those lines. I left CerberuS for a reason. I legitly feel guilty that i can't remember what it was.
Sara related lol
Obey the Nightmaster

i have Mage on Balor im in Shalemont right now trying to Solo those nasty Pitfighter im in the Clan BEASTMODE and there not Active im only like level 22 i think i sure could use some help i cant get Plat till Next month Character is TANDO MACKIRDI
Preece MacKirdi/Warrior - BALOR SERVER,
Tando MacKirdi/Mage ANDROID