Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

Why keep saying rogues need nerfs... Stop ****** asking to nerf and instead ask for others to be made better. Pointless whiners who picked a wrong class for what they want to do so complain.
All serve a purpose.
I think everyone else can agree that Nerfing rogue would be easier for OTM than fixing 3 other classes.
Wattzon of Sulis

Why keep saying rogues need nerfs... Stop ****** asking to nerf and instead ask for others to be made better. Pointless whiners who picked a wrong class for what they want to do so complain.
All serve a purpose.
I think everyone else can agree that Nerfing rogue would be easier for OTM than fixing 3 other classes.
Better to fix 3 classes than to destroy another.

All serve a purpose.
Better to fix 3 classes than to destroy another.
Faster to nerf 1 class than keep 3 nerfed. Current mages and druids are a great source of income to OTM, why would they lessen their income?
Wattzon of Sulis

^ Don't you think lowering the energy cost would cause there be more mages, essentially there are very little mages, so the income is limited.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

As far as I know auto dmg is not nerfed, and since mages have poop auto and could only rely on skills they suffer in pvp, since most other classes (druid is a bit controversial) could do very decent auto dmg. Especially all you have to do is beef up some resis and mages can't do good dmg.

Energy shield is nerfed and everyone uses idols in arena so mages suck there (idoling as a mage is dumb cause you just lose attune and recasting everything takes too long). They a decent in duels if they build for it since they can cast shield first and you can't use idols. But then again, any class that builds for it is decent at duels except warrior which is still retardedly op.

+1 to nerfing warriors in pvp like everyone else (no nerf to shatter stance or double attack which are their main skills) and removing the ability to use idols in the arena
(I also think lix should be removed while in the arena and retake effect upon leaving except for wisdom lix)

Faster to nerf 1 class than keep 3 nerfed. Current mages and druids are a great source of income to OTM, why would they lessen their income?
You are speaking in terms of what would be better for OTM. But this game should satisfy the players, NOT OTM. Besides, in a game that is pve centered, where each class has a clearly different purpose, one class is supposed to tank bosses, and another is designed to weaken bosses and deal damage, how can you expect them to be remotely balanced in pvp? They could be nearly balanced, or far from it. If you "balance" a class because of pvp, then it will most likely be unbalanced in pve, and visa versa. This is a pve centered game, AND one that is instance-free, so it is extremely difficult to keep balanced classes in pve and pvp. This is probably the biggest problem in most mmorpgs.

Energy shield is nerfed and everyone uses idols in arena so mages suck there (idoling as a mage is dumb cause you just lose attune and recasting everything takes too long). They a decent in duels if they build for it since they can cast shield first and you can't use idols. But then again, any class that builds for it is decent at duels except warrior which is still retardedly op.

+1 to nerfing warriors in pvp like everyone else (no nerf to shatter stance or double attack which are their main skills) and removing the ability to use idols in the arena
(I also think lix should be removed while in the arena and retake effect upon leaving except for wisdom lix)
Energy shield is nerfed in pvp?

I always thought it absorbed full damage.

Energy shield is nerfed in pvp?

I always thought it absorbed full damage.
At the arena it protects u from the dmg shown in description, it protects more than that on pve (bonuses from focus and ice magic).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex