Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan bank question

Not that this is relevant to me, but what would it be considered if there is a main charachter in a clan that is also a bank for the clan, so many users have access to the charachter? Since clan banks are exempt from the shared account rule, would that rule also apply for this?

Re: Clan bank question

Not that this is relevant to me, but what would it be considered if there is a main charachter in a clan that is also a bank for the clan, so many users have access to the charachter? Since clan banks are exempt from the shared account rule, would that rule also apply for this?
I think the intent of the clan bank rule is that it is a shared UNPLAYED account to store clan items that is exempt. I would guess that if players deviate from that exemption, they run the risk of having the account suspended or banned. And considering all your clans stuff is on it, that would seem to be unwise.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

The informal defintiion of a clan bank char is someone that doesnt get played besides holding items. So i suppose if your main char is a retired level 190 char, as long as it doesnt participate in any fight, and merely stores all the clan's extra items, it can be considered as a clan bank. But the moment it is used for some other purpose, then it becomes a shared character and violates the rules. So while it may be interesting to have a level 190 toon that can show off your clan's wonderful Necro and Mordris banked loot such as that Godly Bracer of Bandage Wounds, a level 1 toon would suffice.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

ikr about bandage wounds. Or when an Aggy recuperate ring dropped today and for a sec i thought this could benefit some new player who can't afford sigils, then erm... oh wait! level required 100 -.- pffft... *shakes fist*
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.