Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the best class in general?

Is no argument. Warrior best overall. Balanced class.
Can go damager tank or both. Solo things easy with great armor. Skills have good cool -down time and can be used in combat always... never interupted.

Rogues will have hard time soloing things cause sneak wont work in combat. Also bad armor. 3rd place.

Ranger same armor as rogues. However rangers are good class. I say comes next after warrior. Can easy solo things with bolas. 2nd place.

Mage do little damage with not many options. Weak armor. Good for cloaking and lure of fire and ice. This be 4th place.

Druid terrible armor and weak damage, simmilar to mage. Good for heals and buffing. Excelent to solo things
with powerful heals. Tied with mage i put 4th place also.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Is no argument. Warrior best overall. Balanced class.
Can go damager tank or both. Solo things easy with great armor. Skills have good cool -down time and can be used in combat always... never interupted.

Rogues will have hard time soloing things cause sneak wont work in combat. Also bad armor. 3rd place.

Ranger same armor as rogues. However rangers are good class. I say comes next after warrior. Can easy solo things with bolas. 2nd place.

Mage do little damage with not many options. Weak armor. Good for cloaking and lure of fire and ice. This be 4th place.

Druid terrible armor and weak damage, simmilar to mage. Good for heals and buffing. Excelent to solo things
with powerful heals. Tied with mage i put 4th place also.
in my opinion druid comes 1st. warriors are cool and all but they cant kill a boss with out using pots or having a druid to help them unless they are WAY over the bosses level. I like druid because they can ALWAYS heal in battle (with provided energy of course) and so they do not need pots and with a good offhand wep and a good energy or rejuv ammy they can fight many people that are higher leveld then them selves. (warrior is a good class to start off with but once u get 50k or so go to druid with a silver ammy of energy in hand and u will have a much easier time killing) (a good off hand wep such as golden axe of carnage or golden bodkin of spirits comes in handy as well) druids are also good at def because if u get a certain amount of stats in your energy if u have a good energy regin necklace u can put most of your points in to dex and health! (thats what i did) i know that lots of people DO NOT agree with me :roll: but who says they have to. :lol:
World: Lugh
Main: Sarage
Level: 77
Class: Warrior
Alts: Obsidian/Valkyrie

I LOVE MY WARDEN SWORD!

Best how?

Each class is worthwhile. If a class was best then everyone would play it and no one would play anything else.

Obviously in the current Update 2 Build caster classes have a disadvantage, but they are still fun classes and still integral to the endgame as much if not more than most other classes.

The real question: What is the best class for YOU?

It's personal, and it's the only one that matters.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

The best class is what you make the class to be. To me the best class is rogue. At level 96, I can kill most mobs with two strikes and I can solo dreadcloud, ember lancer and elder and have more than half of my health left.
At lvl 90 my druid can solo emberslancers and frostrrot elders easily and come out sometimes its a closer fight than id like. But even with 3.2k health a dreadcloud wipes the floor with me i have to root heal attack then rebuff (repeat)
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I'm with tea on this. All classes have their place or they wouldn't be in the game. each excels in different areas. I personally like being a ranger because they're fun and pretty balanced. We could tank, put a few together and we could heal, and bolas helps in boss hunts and soloing. Also, your stats have to be high in the areas your class needs or you won't be good. Of a Druid puts half their point in strength, they won't be good.
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

I'm with tea on this. All classes have their place or they wouldn't be in the game. each excels in different areas. I personally like being a ranger because they're fun and pretty balanced. We could tank, put a few together and we could heal, and bolas helps in boss hunts and soloing. Also, your stats have to be high in the areas your class needs or you won't be good. Of a Druid puts half their point in strength, they won't be good.
lol as a druid my stats are

35(ADDING TO THIS SKILL)
60 (note i am done with this skill for now)
36 (ADDING TO THIS SKILL)

sorry for caps. mispress

I LOVE MY WARDEN SWORD!

lol as a druid my stats are

35(ADDING TO THIS SKILL)
60 (note i am done with this skill for now)
36 (ADDING TO THIS SKILL)

sorry for caps. mispress

I LOVE MY WARDEN SWORD!

IMHO, I personally think if you could just have 1 class and receive no help or no help with bosses etc, it would have to be a ranger. I can solo the melee defectors on my level 40ranger lol.. Bolas + Rapidshot is a godly combination and rangers can solo almost all melee bosses, if not all (may take a while but possible).

Rangers also have a decent heal, much better than all the rest of the classes apart from Druid. Mainly due to it can cast a lot quicker during combat meaning it doesn't get interupted so much, so is a lot more efficient than bandage wounds.

The next best solo class for bosses etc would have to be a Druid. This is down to there heal. Druids can solo most bosses also (obviously not the big ones unless using pots).

WarrIors are good against normal monsters, but not so good solo against bosses. But when a warriors health is gone, it's gone. Rangers and Druids can heal themselves during combat. Warriors can't (can bandage wounds but the time it takes to do wouldn't be worth it).

Mages are a support class at the moment. They Are VERY useful in boss groups to cloak the tank or to help lower levels. This might change when the update comes and mages have the new skill(s)? (not too sure how many I know atleast 1).

And finally, Rogues.. My main is a level 85Rogue and I love it. I can deal crazy amounts of damage and am very useful in boss fights.. BUT, as a solo class, it is not recommended. Yes I can take out Fellbrothers in 2 hits (sometimes 1) and Branchtwisters in 3 hits. But I can barely solo a 1* Red PH. So yes rogues are good for killing normal monsters but stand no chance against any bosses :)

I wrote this based on boss soloing and not actual best class. As someone previously stated, there is not one single 'best class'. If there was, everyone would be it. But instead, each class has its roll, and it's up to you to decide which role you want to play :)

If your a team player and would like to help and put work in for a clan, Druids are recommended. Can be hard to train but are a vital part of any clan.

If you want to deal a lot of damage and help kill bosses in boss fights, then rogue is the class for you.. (or a dps warrior).

And so on..

Hope this can help :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy