Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: a little thank you to the plat buyers

I've spent allot on this game and feel very unappreciated by OTM
Same.
So what, you think that because you bought plat you get a personal thank you from OTM? Or that they would consider your ideas over those of non-plat buyers?

OTM is under no compulsion to even acknowledge plat buyers, you bought plat because you wanted to progress through the game faster (or if you are over 130, because it is almost impossible to continue in the game without it).

Think of it as a trip to work, you can walk, which is free, but takes a long time. Or you can buy a bus ticket/take a cab or whatever, which costs you money, but gets you to your destination faster. Then if you have an idea about the city, it doesnt mean the city government will treat you with any special consideration, simply because you did something that hundreds of people have done.

It would be impossible for OTM to seriously consider every single idea that a plat buyer has. Also on top of that, they might not even be able to distinguish plat buyers from non plat buyers.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I've spent allot on this game and feel very unappreciated by OTM
Same.
So what, you think that because you bought plat you get a personal thank you from OTM? Or that they would consider your ideas over those of non-plat buyers?

OTM is under no compulsion to even acknowledge plat buyers, you bought plat because you wanted to progress through the game faster (or if you are over 130, because it is almost impossible to continue in the game without it).

Think of it as a trip to work, you can walk, which is free, but takes a long time. Or you can buy a bus ticket/take a cab or whatever, which costs you money, but gets you to your destination faster. Then if you have an idea about the city, it doesnt mean the city government will treat you with any special consideration, simply because you did something that hundreds of people have done.

It would be impossible for OTM to seriously consider every single idea that a plat buyer has. Also on top of that, they might not even be able to distinguish plat buyers from non plat buyers.

But when you ride the buss, some of them do say,"Thank you for picking the Max as your destination driver" or something like that.

I never remember OTM making a post just to say thank you to ALL those who bought plat, hmm?

Or when you walk out of a store there is a greeter there that says,"Thank you for shopping at (name). They do not mean it just towards you but they mean all.

So basically, yes, it does work that way.
FUN FUN FUN

Spoons=Warrior=109=LaughinCoufin
(Sorry for bad English)

Sulis

"I Scoop You!"~Almost Naked Animals

Celtic Heroes discussion Page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/501613556550329/

But when you ride the buss, some of them do say,"Thank you for picking the Max as your destination driver" or something like that.

I never remember OTM making a post just to say thank you to ALL those who bought plat, hmm?

Or when you walk out of a store there is a greeter there that says,"Thank you for shopping at (name). They do not mean it just towards you but they mean all.

So basically, yes, it does work that way.
So basically, all you want is just for OTM to thank you all for buying plat? Ok, I can understand that. My point still stands that OTM is in no way obligated to do so, but I still agree it might be nice of them to do it.

My post was more aimed at the people who think that because they buy plat, OTM should listen to their ideas and implement them.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!