Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: need duel logging help - experts only!

What classes do you enjoy playing?
Are you in a clan that has particular needs?
I'd start there.

Dualling gets tiring sometimes and can require quite a bit of concentration. Sometimes you are just going to want to play one toon. So might as well make them both classes you enjoy and that your clan will have good use for.

I think druid is a good toon for dualling in almost any circumstance. Druids are always valuable and are underplayed and having a melee toon to train with solves the problem many people have of finding druids hard to solo level. Druids are welcome in most groups and always helpful with boss fights.

Casters are spendy though.

I think there are probably ways for any two classes to play well together. Think about training pairs you have worked in and how the classes balance each other. One of the great things about dualling is that you can build each toon to support the unique pair and the way you are training at the moment.

Dualling two casters is harder than two melee or melee/caster.

I agree it is generally good to have caster on the main device and to let the melee toon auto away on the secondary device.
However, if I'm training rogue/druid together. I usually have the rogue (who is leading) on the ipad. Rogue shadowstrikes and the druid can catch up to her by casting a heal.

And I use both methods for running. I auto follow as much as possible but as Bitey says, that is pretty much impossible in sewers.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

And thanks PDizz for the spelling correction....that one gets me too.

Although, I suppose one could make a set of toons for the exclusive purpose of duelling each other but. I think that would get old fast. :p

They would have awesome abilities though....
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Its doesnt really mater what classes you go with in my opinion. It all depends on the builds. I would avoid having to toons that you have to skill spam. If you can build one to auto and the other could bolas or what not.
Yep, agree with this, dual with caster class is very meh for me.

Best combo I have used and I own all 5 classes is Ranger/Rogue. Ranger bolas and uses LH, rogue autos and big skill kills for the finishing touch. Was a fast path to 190 once they leveled together.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Moving is easy. If you ever have to go longish distances just have one character try to cast a skil on the other, then keep the other character to far away from them so they have to get closer to cast it. Then fly on the character that is getting the skill cast on it to wherever u need to go.
That is another way to do it, but I prefer my way because I have greater control over where my characters go. I challenge you to use your way to get through the sewers :lol:
Did it all the way to hrung and necro :p only one pit stop on hrung
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Re: Need dual logging help - experts only!

I like to use Rogue (Tanky/DPS) and Ranger (Camo, bolas, sharpen weapons, light heal etc.) This is good because ranger can heal, camo, bolas and increase damage and also do some dps too.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Moving is easy. If you ever have to go longish distances just have one character try to cast a skil on the other, then keep the other character to far away from them so they have to get closer to cast it. Then fly on the character that is getting the skill cast on it to wherever u need to go.
That is another way to do it, but I prefer my way because I have greater control over where my characters go. I challenge you to use your way to get through the sewers :lol:
Using auto follow with bandage wounds let you stay close enough together to navigate anywhere.
I used to have 3 devices following each other everywhere on the map using bandage wounds.
It's all about the timing of the cast.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

impressive!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Need dual logging help - experts only!

Dual 2 rogues! Stabstabdead! :D

In all seriousness though... I agree that you can probably dual with any 2 classes and make it successful with the right builds and skills.

I also agree with Keri that 2 casters is much more challenging (and expensive) than 2 melee toons or a melee/caster combination.

Have fun!
Lev 200 Druid: Aernak | Lev 202 Rogue: Xaima | Lev 200 Mage: EvoAngel | Lev 190 Ranger: PegBundy | Lev 155 Warrior: Akroma
Clan Avalon of Morrigan