Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stop with the update posts!

Yes we all want the facts but honestly posting and asking everyday.... Just needs to stop this is getting old they have already said they need to release all of android version so they are caught up with ios before they release anything on the ios version!! What more do you want!?
World: Sulis
Name: DYLANisBEAST / JuliusCeasar / Nyanta
level: 120 / 222 / 210
Class: Mage / Warrior / Rogue
Clan: Retribution

Re: Stop with the update posts!

There are just as many of these anti-update complaining posts (if that makes any sense) as there are of acual update regarding posts. so you are really just making it worse and cuttering the forum page anymore. This doesnt help anyone, and nobody will listen to you for no reason. If people wanna complain or talk about the update they will regardess of what some random person says
Herne:

Vivian: lvl 189 Rogue
Owner of a Camo Charm :)

Clan: ResUrgNs

There are just as many of these anti-update complaining posts (if that makes any sense) as there are of acual update regarding posts. so you are really just making it worse and cuttering the forum page anymore. This doesnt help anyone, and nobody will listen to you for no reason. If people wanna complain or talk about the update they will regardess of what some random person says
Because noobs don't care what anyone says they are too thick headed. When they don't get answers they start bashing in admins because that will DEFINITELY make anything happen any faster!! And honestly there are no posts as the same message of mine.
World: Sulis
Name: DYLANisBEAST / JuliusCeasar / Nyanta
level: 120 / 222 / 210
Class: Mage / Warrior / Rogue
Clan: Retribution

Because noobs don't care what anyone says they are too thick headed. When they don't get answers they start bashing in admins because that will DEFINITELY make anything happen any faster!! And honestly there are no posts as the same message of mine.
r u a noob?

Yes we all want the facts but honestly posting and asking everyday.... Just needs to stop this is getting old they have already said they need to release all of android version so they are caught up with ios before they release anything on the ios version!! What more do you want!?
Yes they are very annoying

The update will come people..Just be patient
Clan:None

Isn't this ironic complaining about the complaining posts? :geek:
Lmao... +1, nice find my friend.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

r u a noob?
Party say it right! It's nub not noob._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.