Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do you want to come for update 5?

Capes, long flowing hair. Cheese... Fishing for armor and gold. Crafting. Mobs 190+
Freeze dried tuna
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I WANT THE BOYS TO BE SEXY! 0:

POLICE FORCE TO PUT THE PERVERTS IN JAIL!

I WANT COOKIES

I WANT GOLD IN UPDATE 4! (You asked)

I WANT WHAT EVERYONE SAID ABOVE!

I WANT THE MOB EVASIONS TO BE DECREASED FOR POOR ICE MAGES!

There you go. ._.
Estellita
----------
Ice Mage
----------
Epona

Clan: SHIELD (I am an Avenger now :D)
----------
Sulis
----------
Gives counseling services for the crazy people. I was one once too!

No resets better /no locking system
Mounts to be added to hot bar
Your ability a and items to be based apron how much effort you put in to the game basically if your in the top clan u rule cos you have better gear than the rest from bosses so make armour crafting ect
Shoulder pads to be added to armour
The way you store your items to be better let me categorise them better
Fix the god damn chests I do not want bank expansion after expansion or a god damn boggan charm
Make every thing customisable I don't want to be the same as every one else so why dose do armour have the same moves why not let us have a little bit of a choice which skill to embed it with
A ring or neck lace that has stones in it which I have to do stuff to add more gems to make more powerful all these Lil things will give us things to do instead of being a high level camping zzzzzzzz and trying to Lil in the same area and be lucky to get half a bar per lix I am seriously bored of this game but I'm holding on with dear life for a up date that will have more things to do not just kill one boss every 2 hrs or collect some unfathomable snow ball for a crap candy cane I will never ever ever ever ever use there is a million other things I'd like to see or add to the game but I feel that it is pointless typing it out as admin never give us feed back or tell us what is going on shocking support team if I do say
gary25 level 205 ranger
carees level 153 druid
SiOnuk level 107 mage
gary26 level 193 rogue

-Actual, varying length, quests that don't involve randomly killing stuff. I want a quest that actually requires skill and effort.
-Chicken pets.
-Chicken mounts
-Chicken food
-Chicken charms
-Clan battles
-Better gameplay, be able to dodge projectiles and keep moving in combat (circle enemy, shoot/slash). Make full use of the joystick, attack button, and skills.
-No more platinum sinks- if you need gold let other games advertise them to you. People can buy no ads, and then people will still buy plat.
-Different animations, it's really nice how we have about 2 attack animations. For parry, we can have us deflecting a blade up, down, or sideways. For dodge, sidestep left, right, back, or duck. And for rangers, roll in those directions. Block: Slam aside a weapon or projectile with a shield or your own weapon. Attacking, have us slash in different directions...Skill animations too by the way; i.e double attack. Crosscut enemy in an X, double the damage (only if full effect is applied)
-Minigames with rewards.
-Many other stuff