Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do you want to come for update 5?

Im looking to get more content, more area's, and more weapons/armor. With update 4 we got DL armor and weapons as being the best thing other than mordy items. The mobs in newer areas should all have a chance of dropping great weapons and armor. It sucks fighting fireblogs and never being able to have them sweet cleavers.

Secondly an auction house- ebay type of setting so you don't have to spend countless hours in the castle shouting "buying..." or "selling..." Players would be able to see an online auction house and search the item by typing it in a search bar so you don't have to scroll through thousands of cloth scrapes and chickens.

Third I think it might be time as more players level up to increase boss/ glad spawn times as well as item drop rates. Nothing beats the feeling of standing around for hours by Aggy just to get beat out by another clan because of the timezones.

Last but not least the update I want to see the most for update 5 is... Update 5. All the rest is just smoke blowing out of my A$$ until we actually get an update.

Re: What do you want to come for update 5?

All i want is a few fixed ranger skills, higher lvl mobs, a new type of armour, maybe a boss which is all classes mixed together. This could change the meaning of tanking. Also in the list are better gold drops, and the castle pvp glitch needs to be fixed. It's annoying to have low lvl players say that" u have lux, but ur pvp ranking is lower than mine. U r a lame player"