Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is iOS version dead?

No updates since yule event (not really an update). No new content. No new mobs for 190+.

New content maybe by end of year. That's it? 12+ months of nothing? Lot of people have already put the game down. 7 more months there wont be many people left.

I think OTM is dropping the ball here to make an incomplete android version of the game.

Can the game be saved?
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: Is iOS version dead?

Event is not an update. Event is mindless collecting. Or killing a dragon that drops gear that breaks dl bonus (ie useless... We dont even kill him any more)

No updates since yule event (not really an update). No new content. No new mobs for 190+.

New content maybe by end of year. That's it? 12+ months of nothing? Lot of people have already put the game down. 7 more months there wont be many people left.

I think OTM is dropping the ball here to make an incomplete android version of the game.

Can the game be saved?
Oh the ignorence
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I read the forums volde

Kinda the reason i post

Just increibly slow process and the time spent on android (why not invest in 2nd team), has almost killed iOS.

People can call me ignorant, but I'm watching people quit regularly. People spend more time fighting with friends than mobs now. That's the sign that the game has run its course unless new update is soon.

Collecting new presents and killing some retarded event mob isn't new. The event boss will spawn every few hours at most leaving us to beat heads on carrow walls waiting for somethig that can actually help us

Whats event gonna do? Make mord easier?

We need new areas and quick.

I read the forums volde

Kinda the reason i post

Just increibly slow process and the time spent on android (why not invest in 2nd team), has almost killed iOS.

People can call me ignorant, but I'm watching people quit regularly. People spend more time fighting with friends than mobs now. That's the sign that the game has run its course unless new update is soon.

Collecting new presents and killing some retarded event mob isn't new. The event boss will spawn every few hours at most leaving us to beat heads on carrow walls waiting for somethig that can actually help us

Whats event gonna do? Make mord easier?

We need new areas and quick.
Well, they said they were ironing out glitches and that the IOS version was first on the business list :p
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.