Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kindle Fire

Really?
I thought its android, isnt it? :D
With root and playstore it does work already?

But okay i have no Plan about this stuff:D

Thanks for looking into this :)
Every time there is a different operating system, the game will have to be re-optimized for that specific os to run in its prime, envisioned state.

When i ran android ch, i hated the major lag difference between iOS and android. iOS really just has 2 major new iOS versions (ios for ipad, iOS for iphone). Android has hundreds of devices running it which is a developers nightmare (i develop ios software in my free time, so it's very familiar to me) whereas iOS doesnt have many variations to optimize to and has an easy tool to deploy your code called XCode. It pretty much optimizes a lot of the basic features for you that are core the program running.

I imagine android ch will be much much more tough to run things on and the devices will be limited just due to the time it takes to optimize and the current community dying off from lack of content. In my eyes it will always have some sort of a lag behind iOS, but thats ok, as long as the user is fine with it

Re: Kindle Fire

I want to bump this because I'm curious, if I root my kindle, would the current CH APK file be compatible?
Yes. If you root your kindle and install the google play store, you will be able to play CH on your kindle with no problems.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.