Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need advice

When the next double plat comes around i am going to be buying $100 in platinum which will equal out to be 8000 plat. I plan on using that plat to buy the new chests that they have at the time. 8000 plat will equal 200 chests. New chest on my world usually sell for 20-25 k within the first week of them being out. If i sell all 200 chests for 20-25 k i can make 4-5 million gold.
Now my problem is that if i open all the chests do you think i will be able to make more than 4-5 m off the items. 200 chests gives a big chance to win 2 million gold or 4000 plat but do u guys think its worth it.

So my main question is do u think i should sell the chests for 20-25 k and make 4-5 million gold or open them and sell the items to try and make more.
Also please dont say that they might not have chests or there might not be another double plat...give me an answer as if there is going to be double plat and new chests.
Thank you in advance!
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Re: Need advice

When the next double plat comes around i am going to be buying $100 in platinum which will equal out to be 8000 plat. I plan on using that plat to buy the new chests that they have at the time. 8000 plat will equal 200 chests. New chest on my world usually sell for 20-25 k within the first week of them being out. If i sell all 200 chests for 20-25 k i can make 4-5 million gold.
Now my problem is that if i open all the chests do you think i will be able to make more than 4-5 m off the items. 200 chests gives a big chance to win 2 million gold or 4000 plat but do u guys think its worth it.

So my main question is do u think i should sell the chests for 20-25 k and make 4-5 million gold or open them and sell the items to try and make more.
Also please dont say that they might not have chests or there might not be another double plat...give me an answer as if there is going to be double plat and new chests.
Thank you in advance!
Go spend your money somewhere else.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

There is really no way of knowing. I have opened 100 chests in a row and gotten only low end prizes.
Then turned around and bought ten and got 95% staff lol
Then 5 banks spaces in a row
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

I opened 250 chests.
The highest gold price I got was 10k and the highest plat price 330...
I didn't win a single mount and just 1 black/white fashion piece (non-snowbound pants of both)
I hardly suggest: DO NOT OPEN THEM!
It's random ikr, but the odds are very low.

Thank you in advance!
It's my money and if i choose to spend it on a game i can...all i did was ask a simple question...i didn't ask for u to tell me to not buy chests and not do this...i ask a simple question

Ty to everyone else
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Thank you in advance!
It's my money and if i choose to spend it on a game i can...all i did was ask a simple question...i didn't ask for u to tell me to not buy chests and not do this...i ask a simple question

Ty to everyone else
My preference is to sell the chests rather than open them, because I've never been lucky like that.

But if you are looking to spend your money on something other than plat, I would suggest getting a second device so that you can dual log. One of the best things that I did was spend $100 on a used iPod on ebay, so that I can log two characters at once. It lets me solo bosses, easily grind solo, and level up without having to find a group. If you do decide not to buy plat, I would suggest doing this.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I say buy the chests and sell 150 of them. open the rest on the first day only! Otherwise it's normally horrible drops.
As for the next chests... I'll be buying so ask me.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!