Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: free platinum offers / change name of chatactor

Hi,

I have same problem. I installed 3 different games for free platinum, played them for some time checked my plat and there was nothing. Then I tried to redo it, chose other games, tried same ones and still nothing.
I play on Android, isis that the reason why its not working? I just don't get the 29 plat, no matter how often I restart game, device or instal other free offers.
What else can I do? I need to reset my skills and stats, that's why I wanted the plat.

greets, kishori
Playing Morandith on Balor

Re: free platinum offers / change name of chatactor

Hi,

I have same problem. I installed 3 different games for free platinum, played them for some time checked my plat and there was nothing. Then I tried to redo it, chose other games, tried same ones and still nothing.
I play on Android, isis that the reason why its not working? I just don't get the 29 plat, no matter how often I restart game, device or instal other free offers.
What else can I do? I need to reset my skills and stats, that's why I wanted the plat.

greets, kishori
Playing Morandith on Balor
If you scroll down to the bottom of the offerwall there's a help button. Touch that and you'll be able to contact NativeX and they'll get you your platinum, usually within 24 hours. Issues not receiving platinum need to be sorted out with NativeX as we don't have any control over when they notify us of a successful offer being completed.