Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some pix of not so great endgame quality drops from Necro

After more than a month of farming Necromancer, I'd like to share some of the drops. Not sure if these will encourage others to strive harder to defeat the hardest boss.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (183.03 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (193.84 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (192.61 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Some pix of not so great endgame quality drops from Necr

yay more fashion weapons.. let me guess the void necro weps are gold?....
Probably purple. Don't get me wrong, we are still using the dark weapons for clan members who don't have their dragonlord weapons yet, because crowns are still so scarce. But as a druid my preference to get my gear from hrungnir and mordris. necro doesn't really have anything I want. I'm sure some would disagree with me though.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Some pix of not so great endgame quality drops from Necr

yay more fashion weapons.. let me guess the void necro weps are gold?....
Probably purple. Don't get me wrong, we are still using the dark weapons for clan members who don't have their dragonlord weapons yet, because crowns are still so scarce. But as a druid my preference to get my gear from hrungnir and mordris. necro doesn't really have anything I want. I'm sure some would disagree with me though.
i agree with you 100% before i quit my rogue (189) we were attempting necro.. no luck, now i see all this and its almost saddening.. i dont like that mage ring tho, but the weps.. bleh