Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: stalking ingames

Even if you report someone in game for harassment, nothing is ever done. If OTM looked at the chat logs, they could suspend/ban many people, but they don't have the time I guess, plus why would they ban a plat buyer?
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

Even if you report someone in game for harassment, nothing is ever done. If OTM looked at the chat logs, they could suspend/ban many people, but they don't have the time I guess, plus why would they ban a plat buyer?
It's a wonder how rules are so strictly enforced here on the forums but nobody gives half a damn on the game itself. There are quite the number of people who are well deserving of a ban.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

The support team do look into harassment cases, there has to be proof before an action can take place (many times there is proof and action is taken) but due to the volume support deal with daily, sometimes there is a delay, and rarely something slips through the net - if this is the case, you're welcome to send me a pm and I can see what happened, or email the support team.

We do not 'announce' bans or action so the only way you'll really see is if a person can no longer log in, or message etc... but if you do feel someone has slipped under the radar, please let us know.
They are quite good at dealing with this issue on the forums once it is clear that it is harassment. They don't announce it but they do handle these problems. I have to give them credit where it is deserved and here it is.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

We'll I have learned two things about the internet:

1-
Everyone lives wonderful lives, and mine is terrible and I need to move out of my mothers basement.

2-
Everyone on the internet has had *** with my mother.

There is a block function for a reason. I suggest you simply block the person and your problem will be solved.
People on my world make up stories about my real life that are not even true. This is the internet man, Grow some tougher skin, or just block people.

There is nothing worse then someone being so fast to report someone else for abusive behaviour when most the time it is them who starts talking the trash first. Not saying this is your case, but if u had the person blocked you wouldn't even notice they were talking to u

We'll I have learned two things about the internet:

1-
Everyone lives wonderful lives, and mine is terrible and I need to move out of my mothers basement.

2-
Everyone on the internet has had sex with my mother.

There is a block function for a reason. I suggest you simply block the person and your problem will be solved.
People on my world make up stories about my real life that are not even true. This is the internet man, Grow some tougher skin, or just block people.

There is nothing worse then someone being so fast to report someone else for abusive behaviour when most the time it is them who starts talking the trash first. Not saying this is your case, but if u had the person blocked you wouldn't even notice they were talking to u
The problem with blocking on ny world is that upon killing a boss a dicemaster is selected, that player received all th drops and organized dicing for them. If you block a player you won't see their roll and vice-versa. You may ay it's easy to just unblock then reblock afterwards but it's just not practical. At one point I had 6 people blocked at the same boss fight, the drama that came out was ridiculous.

There comes a point where behaviour is intolerable and completely against the terms that were agreed on so a block doesn't suffice.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

@ Venus.

I can't take this serious.

Someone on your world is that ignorant and abusive towards you and others that you don't feel just blocking him is enough, and it causes trouble trying to dispurse boss loot with this said player after you two work together and kill a boss.

Lol. I have an idea.... DONT KILL BOSSES WITH HIM?!? He calls you names anyway? He is blocked? But yet you work together in same clan or Allie clans.

Sounds to me like the issue is not this said player that gives you trouble , it's the way your group love and hug world operates?

@ Venus.

I can't take this serious.

Someone on your world is that ignorant and abusive towards you and others that you don't feel just blocking him is enough, and it causes trouble trying to dispurse boss loot with this said player after you two work together and kill a boss.

Lol. I have an idea.... DONT KILL BOSSES WITH HIM?!? He calls you names anyway? He is blocked? But yet you work together in same clan or Allie clans.

Sounds to me like the issue is not this said player that gives you trouble , it's the way your group love and hug world operates?
Lol omg common sense
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast