Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM? How is loot awarded on Raid Bosses

I have been wondering how certain Loot is chosen to drop on boss fights. Is the loot set based on the position of Haley's Comet relative to Titan's orbit around Neptune at the moment a boss spawns? Or is it based on the relative humidity in Ireland when a boss is killed? Does the cube root of the number of toons dueling in the Castle have anything to do with what loot will drop? Does the number of times you've eaten a deathcap mushroom immediately after obliterating a snowman affect chance of loot too? Is this a purely Stochastic process or actually a deterministic system?

One reason I ask is because we have accumulated only 4 Hrungnir kills and have received 2 Imperial Braces. Another clan has around 60 Hrungnir kills and only have 5 or 6 Imperial Braces. We also have 2 Heat/Attack Ranger Braces from our 4 kills while the other clan has received 4 of in around 60 kills. I'm not sure what others on other worlds have noticed as I'm too busy with real life to ask them. But surely it would seem we're doing something right.

Usually everyone in our kill-group will have some type of armor on. Some hold daggers. Some have bows. Swords too and even books. No totem-holders though. I think everyone wears bracelets and rings, but again can't be certain as I don't have the time to check nor do I obsess over the game. I don't have a list of the loot we've gotten but everyone is grateful if they receive something. What I do know is that we have a small group of 8 playing musical instruments while another group of 8 is singing Justin Bieber songs and twerking during our Raids.

Is this the secret?? Did I crack the code?? Interested in how this system works or whether it's just down to good karma from not exploiting glitches to get ahead in this game.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Re: OTM? How is loot awarded on Raid Bosses

There has already been a thread made about this, scroll down more before you create a thread or use the search bar to see if a previous thread answers your question.
Here - http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 55&start=0
By gosh! Well would you look at that! You're absolutely right! Uncanny that the title and content are strikingly similar too, isn't it? Is it just me or is the universe trying to say something? Surely I did not overestimate the collective intelligence of the people in this forum.

Half of the drops for the 4 kills were for Rogue, and not a single mage drop. What color socks should I wear?
Blue.
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137

Half of the drops for the 4 kills were for Rogue, and not a single mage drop. What color socks should I wear?
Banana with a dash of airplane daggers on a mountain juggling an elephant

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Usually everyone in our kill-group will have some type of armor on. Some hold daggers. Some have bows. Swords too and even books. No totem-holders though.
You should really look into that.. Plat-usage must be through the roof!
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy