Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why xfer to Rosmerta?

Eventually other worlds will start killing necro. Every time we've been first to kill a boss people come here. If I had jumped ship when other clans were dominating, Rosmerta wouldn't be such a huge power house. There would still be 2 dominate clans battling for the top spot. Why not make your world better? I'd like to know some people's reasons for jumping ship.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: Why xfer to Rosmerta?

there always issues if u buy plat on rosemerta:
your either wiz me or safer....
ppl are so bored here they have to stalk players... they try find alts wich doesnt even exist..
not thinking a xfer without backup to rose is a good idea.
Pleasure we are the human Race
Relentless lvl 125 mage (rosemerta)

Come join sulis we need some more people:-)
<br abp="650"><br abp="651">Agreed... we're like a joke compared to other worlds..
<br abp="652">Only because no one is interested in teamwork, our world has some pretty strong and talented players though.
Definitely. Your one of them :D
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Majority of a dominate clan kill you and harass you everytime you go into arena. They aggravate you when they ks bosses. Insult your clan for trying to gain more power for accepting their undesired players. Also hoard a very high percentage of lv 190+ in order to insure their superiority over entire server. Steal members from their 2nd place enemy. Play tricks on our members by asking them to apply to their clan which forces us to kick our unloyal players which they wont invite anyway... Just a few reasons i would xfer

Majority of a dominate clan kill you and harass you everytime you go into arena. They aggravate you when they ks bosses. Insult your clan for trying to gain more power for accepting their undesired players. Also hoard a very high percentage of lv 190+ in order to insure their superiority over entire server. Steal members from their 2nd place enemy. Play tricks on our members by asking them to apply to their clan which forces us to kick our unloyal players which they wont invite anyway... Just a few reasons i would xfer
Lol revenge clan, good times.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I think for me would be for meeting new people like

Dangezous
Keridwym
MortalCreed
Rougerampager
HotWinter
The Party
Xanadu
Godzilla007
SeverousSnape
Livictus
Curry
KinkyRobert

Anyone I missed sorry but ya all of these players different servers are awesome people. Sometimes its nice to explore. Rosemerta was very welcoming btw :)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I think for me would be for meeting new people like

Dangezous
Keridwym
MortalCreed
Rougerampager
HotWinter
The Party
Xanadu
Godzilla007
SeverousSnape
Livictus
Curry
KinkyRobert

Anyone I missed sorry but ya all of these players different servers are awesome people. Sometimes its nice to explore. Rosemerta was very welcoming btw :)
If you stear clear of arena, ahem levyy
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.