Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Should Andriod Version be realsed due to easy file changing

Ok android users we all know we can by pass any game, the android software is much different then Apple, we can use Bluestacks to go on android games and if celtic heroes is released for it,

Also there's gamegaurdian, gameCIHC ifunbox (from android store or apple store can mess around with the files.

If it is released on android I'm sure I'll start using a Andriod device to save a lot a lot of money
Last edited by nativepride on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube Channel: nativepridech

Just started making Celtic Heroes Videos, please like my videos and subscribe, just started playing :)

Re: Android Engine Should Not Be Realsed

Lol ios is much easier to hack then android
Not true. Apple is actually much harder. In the recent years they have patched many things, such as walking through walls. Android is indeed easier because there are much more free apps at your disposal at a click of a button.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Lol ios is much easier to hack then android
Not true. Apple is actually much harder. In the recent years they have patched many things, such as walking through walls. Android is indeed easier because there are much more free apps at your disposal at a click of a button.
You guys talk like you are experts in hacking. :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Some of them are.
But it should be released. To hack the game, you would need to hack into the SERVER in Glasglow, I think.
That would be near impossible.
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Some of them are.
But it should be released. To hack the game, you would need to hack into the SERVER in Glasglow, I think.
That would be near impossible.
How it will be MUCH easier while using an android... those things are practically mean't for freedom! While Jobs ass a complete lockdown control-freak!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Well, the definition of hacking is; to repetedly try gaining access to unpermissed data. With ios, you have to do many repeating processes to make it an open-source os. Android, by nature, is mostly open-sourced, and has nearly infinite resources at accessing files.

All of celtic-heroes information is stored on their servers, not our devices. If you edit your devices files, it will not allow access past the patch server