Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 200 a goal

I want to obtain a connatch magus mask...
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

When i started this game my goal was just to reach 100 since back then i thought plat was the only way to get high lvled. Then 135 my next goal for full frozen. After that, 150 so i could participate in aggy, then 175 for full dl then 185 so i could equip the imperial longshot helm from hrung. And now my goal is to get 180 on my rogue. So in short, my goals are never going to end :P :D
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

My current goals atm.
Level wise :
Mage 195
Rogue 190
Druid 150
Ranger 150

Item wise:
Own a +10 for ring/jewellery for all support mage lures ( lacking Godly assasin ring or any +10 equivalent)
Agg Ice Shard Bracelet
10 avalanche sleds or 5 avalanche + 10(lower tiers ones)

Shared goals:
Be able to kill necro in the near future
Be able to help the clannies in my clan towards achieving dragonlord weapons/sets.

Goals which I have achieved:
Own all Connacht sets
Own At least One set of DarkFlame
Help lead a clan with carefully selected people in killing hrungnir
Be part of Taranis' Generals Team

Goals are what keeps you going so i think its very important to set them.
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

Present goals are 150 worrior, 105 and full astrial ranger and druid before the aniversary event (my 1 year anniversary)
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

at the moment im missing white top legs gloves boots, purple hat, blue hat, for all color frostguard fashion. working on 2 sets of snowbound right now need to snowbound my green hat and black boots for 2 sets. full non snowbound orange. and missing black candycane thats all. i have 2 snowbound candycanes green and red. what i should really do is inventory all that i have then post lol i wonder how many non plat buyers have what i have for collectibles im lookin for all that i can afford at the time i see somethin i want. missing purple and white coven hats, black batmask, black blue red hunter hats, might be a thing or two im missing besides them, and black white crowns. thats all im missing since anniversary event on head fashion and yeah i have all anniversary hats ofc. also have snowman head, witches hat and pumpkin helm, 2 wands of hallows. im missing 2 or 3 5% mounts of each type since 2011 yuletide event. purple 5% broom and the lesser broom of doom 5% i forget if there was a 5% in shop are 2 mounts im missing cant think of any more im missing.
Goal is to have all head fashion, not specific on the special effects sparkly etc would be impossible to collect absolutely every diadem and hunter hats with effects lol too many of em. and all colors frostguard fashion as well.

Congrats u kickass mage!!!

Finish High School June 2014

To have a clan with friends that treats me well, helps others and gets along with all.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester