image.jpg
Enteron is using a mordris spear!?
image.jpg (114.98 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Re: Spear

What, you didn't hear about the time when all the undead banded together to kill her?? I watched, seeing as the highest lvl was about 130, it took them a while. But the most twisted of all, Enteron himself, got the spear. Amazing, huh :o .

I hear if you kill the skeleton armor bosses enough, you might actually get a mordris drop :? .

assuming you are in a clan that kills mordris and you have a lot of pull in the clan
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yep I'm getting real bored of recycled content, why can't you guys just make new things rather than take some old crap and recolour it?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Actually enterion was here first, so...

Enterion doesn't drop a mordy spear

But

Mordy drops an enterion spear
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Yep I'm getting real bored of recycled content, why can't you guys just make new things rather than take some old crap and recolour it?
Im guessing its because they are busy with new engine, my fervent hope is that with the new engine comes new looks for almost all the various weapons, and that no two look alike.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Im guessing its because they are busy with new engine, my fervent hope is that with the new engine comes new looks for almost all the various weapons, and that no two look alike.
One thing that OTM must be careful of is their game file size. If they add a separate picture for every item, it could possibly make the game 2x larger than it is now.