Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Found a halloween boss

No it's not a glitch. Yes they can still spawn. I'm pretty sure almost all old event bosses can spawn. I've seen every boss after even except for the Darkflame boss and WK
WinterKing still spawns, but rarely.

If I'm not wrong you are from Sulis? Well WinterKing was up 1 or 2 weeks ago. Assuming WK means WinterKing.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

All the old bosses still spawn except Undead Fire Titan, Lord Pumpleroot (that was his name right?), Queen Midwinter, and I don't think Ythair, the Solstice Drake, Synak, and the 125 drag still spawn
Deathreaver said he had an encounter with Midwinter about 2 or 3 months or so ago.

I'm pretty sure they all still spawn except the first two.
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

All the old bosses still spawn except Undead Fire Titan, Lord Pumpleroot (that was his name right?), Queen Midwinter, and I don't think Ythair, the Solstice Drake, Synak, and the 125 drag still spawn
Deathreaver said he had an encounter with Midwinter about 2 or 3 months or so ago.

Might I ask what queen midwinter is and what are her drops?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Might I ask what queen midwinter is and what are her drops?

No you may not ask that; it is forbidden.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent