Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The best place to farm gold

Gold drops are generally a bit better in the new areas in my experience. Find mobs around your level in fingals, sewers, etc and grind there. Your gold should increase regularly as a result. And save for things that will help you a lot, like a heroic ammy and other good lux for your level. Just as important as saving is wise spending.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

guessing your around the 30s and there's no real place to "gold farm" at low levels.

I would rather suggest just leveling up as normal, the higher level you are the more bosses you can kill later on and better junk drops from mobs that you can sell for more :)
Hes not lvl 30 df smh. And yes crookback and dust are low lvl farm spots. Depending on lvl try lvling gets you gold and selling the drops you gets increased profit
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

guessing your around the 30s and there's no real place to "gold farm" at low levels.

I would rather suggest just leveling up as normal, the higher level you are the more bosses you can kill later on and better junk drops from mobs that you can sell for more :)
Hes not lvl 30 df smh. And yes crookback and dust are low lvl farm spots. Depending on lvl try lvling gets you gold and selling the drops you gets increased profit
Last time I recall the conns are around 30s or 40s so I was just making a generalization, just saying if he is a low level he should just worry about leveling instead of gold for now

Btw why are you in a lvl 100 and below topic? dont you usually harass anyone that's a low level on high level topics. what gives you the right to be here :3

Last time I recall the conns are around 30s or 40s so I was just making a generalization, just saying if he is a low level he should just worry about leveling instead of gold for now

Btw why are you in a lvl 100 and below topic? dont you usually harass anyone that's a low level on high level topics. what gives you the right to be here :3
if the mobs are lvl 30-40 why is a lvl 30 gold farming them -.-
hes probably lvl 60+ if hes got any brains
if youre lvl 100+ sir you can farm hawkhursts
they drop rings which if theyre bad sell to shop
if theyre good sell to players
they also drop shadowstrike which go for a ton depending on which world youre in
they also drop other skills (defensive form, skewer, stinging swarm, explosive arrow to list a few ive gotten)
they also drop hawkhurst chests which you can sell to shop for 2k each and they also commonly drop coins which can be worth stuff
(shinies are best ive gotten - pretty common drop and they sell for 160g each)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

He shouldn't be farming at his lvl. The best amount of gold would be the ones he are getting off while lvling. Lvling will give u decent gold and exp.. so it's a bonus.. If u just want to farm, I usually go to the pirates or dustwithers.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D