Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Duoing ulrob

Should give the High Priest (160) a try, I imagine that would be easiest :)

Also, I'd say with Sigils - Rogue and Ranger duo would be the best shot. Rogue could expose the boss making fewer bolas' miss, as well as solo-clearing the adds and sig'ing up whilst Ranger focused on boss and Rogue hit the boss up in between adds. Very do-able but would be good to watch :)
Sreng would be easier with a warrior and ranger combo with the warrior running adds and ranger hoping bolas doesnt miss.

The hardest would be King/Snorri tied for first place because the kings adds are just sooo op at their lvl and snorri for the hard 1 hit skills and troll adds.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

I would go with a druid and a ranger. Bolas and roots would keep the boss in place almost the whole fight
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

Also, I'd say with Sigils - Rogue and Ranger duo would be the best shot. Rogue could expose the boss making fewer bolas' miss, as well as solo-clearing the adds and sig'ing up whilst Ranger focused on boss and Rogue hit the boss up in between adds. Very do-able but would be good to watch :)
Sreng would be easier with a warrior and ranger combo with the warrior running adds and ranger hoping bolas doesnt miss.

The hardest would be King/Snorri tied for first place because the kings adds are just sooo op at their lvl and snorri for the hard 1 hit skills and troll adds.
That wouldn't be easier at all
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Actually rouge druid would be really hard unless the rouge was a tank...
Rogue/Druid is an AMAZING combo... Rogues have excellent offensive and defensive skills, can tank VERY well, have amazing add-handling capabilities (best of any class imo... them and warriors), and rarely die when tied up with a druid.

And more on topic, if you have a druid with a roots skull (even dark), then the cooldown will be decreased by 20%, enough to continuously cast roots. If you have high Nat Magic ability on the druid, and expose on the rogue, then continuous roots is by all means possible, especially if both characters are 180+. The rogue will be able to solo the adds that pop up, and can use skills such as Sneaky Attack (which can not be evaded) to deal damage outside of the spider's attack range. Meanwhile the druid can use their rather nice ranged attack skills to kill the boss.

ALSO, if you have a no-class bow (remember a dex quiver) or a tempest stave, you can use that on the rogue for a rather nice ranged dps while the spider adds are dead.

Whoever thinks rogue/druid is not a good combo hasn't tried it enough ;)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

So i tried to duo ulrob today... It started out horrible with bolas aving1/2 of time, mage with 10 vit and no chaos resist didnt realy help... Adds were easy but avs were a pain, lure landed once or twise the whole time... Got to the 15 min mark and raged... Bola ended up constantly avoiding so i wiped.

challenge to bring u and ur alt to any 6* dl boss and duo it! only u can atend or you will be disqualified

Winner gets 100k on arawn, will require a video of the fight, pm me for enquires
How about bringing the whole alt clan to it? And asc, you can bellaz away on the spider queen while the alts attack with shadowstrike.

challenge accepted, gonna try rogue rogue, rogue warrior, rogue ranger and see which one does it,
im thinking my 2 rogues can do it if i add tons of vit when i get dl bp on my second rogue. both rogues have over 2k hp sigs and over 1 e sigs, able to kill all ow bosses and some 5* dl bosses with them 170/160/155 atm
Fourwheeler- lvl 220+ rogue
Gyros- lvl 215 Mage
World- Rhiannon
Member of InnerCircle

Rage would wipe you.. I think 160 would be downed before rage with a decent Rogue and Ranger.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy