Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: After christmas Event

its a new event that celebrates valentines day, with no new OP lux and potions that surround you with hearts. the mounts are big carpet like things in the shape of a heart. kindof like a surf board, and a new chest called the mystery love chests where you have a chance to get 4k plat, 2 mil gold, or instruments that (when used the skill) makes the other person do the "blow a kiss" animation. the fashion is very revealing and doesnt cover much, and comes in different colors, white being the rarest and black being second. There will be a new hat quest that is not random and tiered, which each tier will have tiers for shining, snowflakes, hearts, etc, there will be snow on the ground, new bosses that drop weapons that increase or decrease aggro skills (distract, taunt, warcry, calm, etc), also there will be new chicken charms.
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

its a new event that celebrates valentines day, with no new OP lux and potions that surround you with hearts. the mounts are big carpet like things in the shape of a heart. kindof like a surf board, and a new chest called the mystery love chests where you have a chance to get 4k plat, 2 mil gold, or instruments that (when used the skill) makes the other person do the "blow a kiss" animation. the fashion is very revealing and doesnt cover much, and comes in different colors, white being the rarest and black being second. There will be a new hat quest that is not random and tiered, which each tier will have tiers for shining, snowflakes, hearts, etc, there will be snow on the ground, new bosses that drop weapons that increase or decrease aggro skills (distract, taunt, warcry, calm, etc), also there will be new chicken charms.
:lol: OTM should totally do this
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Haha i wish this would really come true
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

sad thing is this is probably 100% accurate
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

sad thing is this is probably 100% accurate
forgot to add: old lux and mobs will be reused, and any lux for the event will be over priced, not to mention they will initially start a quest that they will nerf in a weeks time due to "customer complaints"

Why does it bother people if some items (like chests and hats) are re-added every event? Nobody is forcing you to buy them or do the quests.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.