Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New engine?

I love surprises whether it were a month from now or 6 months whenever it comes I'm super excited. :D It's like buying a shoe u don't want a heel that has a crack in it. You want to be able to take steps without falling. U want that shoe to carry u to the best of its ability. You want a game to run smoothe step by step. I rather a game takes as long as it has to work well. They know what they are doing and do it well. Patience really is a virtue.

Now I must go out a buy these heels I spoke of :shock:
Last edited by PurpleRain on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

It's supported by Unity- we can expect insane, realistic graphics.

If anybody has played MADFINGER's Dead Trigger, they know what I'm talking about.
source for this?
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

The new Engine will not be powered by Unity, from what I gather. It is an engined, that One thumb Mobile have created themselves. Which is good, because it means they can shape it to how they need and want to use it, rather then be restricted in programs such as unity etc...
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

The new engine is ugly and nasty imo if it looks like it does right now i will be quiting celtic heroes and not coming back. If my $1000+ invested in this game turns into what it is... Heh bah bye!

Just my opinion..
Stop Nerfing Chests OTM!