Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Maintenance - 10/12/2013

Idk if anyone else has this but i opened 10 chests and got only 1 thing from each things like 5k or 5 elix or just a single potion crate... C'mon otm if your gonna do that please make the chests MUCH CHEAPER!!

Now could you please tell us why a maintance was needed, there shoul ve been something weong that they had to fix...
Was an issue with quivers, bit of an emergency as quivers were getting consumed on use!! Luckily all is logged and can be recovered easily.

Well it was brought down fast cuz the more ppl got on staff lost there things
So more tracking

And i dont blame them
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Idk if anyone else has this but i opened 10 chests and got only 1 thing from each things like 5k or 5 elix or just a single potion crate... C'mon otm if your gonna do that please make the chests MUCH CHEAPER!!
Agreed beo same with me

Now could you please tell us why a maintance was needed, there shoul ve been something weong that they had to fix...
Was an issue with quivers, bit of an emergency as quivers were getting consumed on use!! Luckily all is logged and can be recovered easily.
Ahhh lol now i understand, thank you for the quick answer!
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Ahhh lol now i understand, thank you for the quick answer!
i think the yuletide hats are cool

Disposable Quivers, ah?

I like it :D
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Disposable Quivers, ah?

I like it :D

Thats update 1 style lol
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!