Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double Platinum

Okay so every Christmas they have a double platinum sale right?
It's a present from OTM to us...YET they don't even give it to us on Christmas
They never have, which is dumb. They always give it a month before (end of November) or 1-3weeks before Christmas then takes it away 2 days later. Doesnt make ANY sense!
Why not make it on the original date and on Christmas so us people still living with our parents can spend our x-mas cash on Celtic Heroes! It makes Complete sense.

Re: OTM doesn't make any sense.

Every Christmas??? They did it for the first time last year on Black Friday with the reasoning thats its the biggest shopping day of the year. They didn't do it the year before on Black Friday. So in all actuality they have done it once during Christmas time. But, I didn't really understand why they chose Black Friday for their sale. Black Friday is a day that you spend money on others, not yourself, for Christmas presents. Doing the sale on Black Friday, in my opinion, takes away from buying for others and makes you want to spend money on yourself. I also feel that if they waited till after Christmas they could possibly make more money from everyone that got gift apples or cash for Christmas that wanted to buy plat during the double plat event.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Re: OTM doesn't make any sense.

Every Christmas??? They did it for the first time last year on Black Friday with the reasoning thats its the biggest shopping day of the year. They didn't do it the year before on Black Friday. So in all actuality they have done it once during Christmas time. But, I didn't really understand why they chose Black Friday for their sale. Black Friday is a day that you spend money on others, not yourself, for Christmas presents. Doing the sale on Black Friday, in my opinion, takes away from buying for others and makes you want to spend money on yourself. I also feel that if they waited till after Christmas they could possibly make more money from everyone that got gift apples or cash for Christmas that wanted to buy plat during the double plat event.
+ 1 i agree with you i buy plat but im struggling to get the money for this black friday, after xmas would have been better.
Specialneeds
Warrior lvl 146 belenus

Re: Double Platinum

What I find hilarious about this, is that everyone on Sulis, and obviously some other people as well, all expect OTM to do double plat for Black Friday. When in fact it had only been done once...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Double Platinum

Th first dbl platinum weekend was on the weekend of the one year anniversary of Celtic heroes. Then the nxt was a few months later on Black Friday (not Christmas) otm has never done a Christmas dbl play weekend. Hope this helps a bit
Danu-Ericosity13 lvl116 (retired)
Sulis- SkaterGirl lvl 124+