Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lux Haste ring vs. Halloween Haste Ring

Lux Haste Ring 350k :30 percent haste :30 strength : 100 hp
What this means from statistical break down:
Hit harder(Strength) : More HP (100 Hp)

Halloween Lux Ring 750k: 30 percent haste: 15 armor : 100 plus poison click for 15 seconds, cool down 40 seconds (I have been told, unconfirmed cool down )
What this means from statistical break down:
Hit harder periodically, much harder than having 30str I assume (poison click) : You get hit for less (15 armor)

That being said...

What is the best haste ring?
World: Danu
Class: Farmer
For Liberty, and Justice for All.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro

Re: Lux Haste ring vs. Halloween Haste Ring

Halloween ring is considerably better, especially for endgame players. As you begin to get hrung and mordy drops that boost your attack, the 15% additional boost is great. Bosses have huge defence so you need rediculous attack stats to make a dent.

Also, for future use, the 30% haste seems to be OTM desired limit for a LUX haste boost ie hero gloves, haste ring, Halloween haste ring. The old lux haste will become obsolete next time an update comes. But 15% attack with 30% haste? Likely to be very effective for a long time. Makes it worth the price imo.

I've certainly done my share of complaining at times over loot tables and the post v 3 ranger nerf. As such I feel compelled to say well done OTM on creating a high end lux item that is worth the price and yet not OP.
Kingowing
210+ ranger
Resurgence of Arawn
Mind the mirror in advance of your stones flight.