Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To u plat(inum) haters

Think about it like this,
Nub whispers u:"at least i didn't need plat"
You reply:"I can afford plat?"
Nub replys:"plat is for noobs that can't earn there way around the game"

In all reality,without plat buyers u will have no idols,no resto pots,no elixs etc.
Stop hating on plat buyers because without it you would not be able to play this game because the company would go bankrupt and u would not be able to boss or level without a druid.
Last edited by Redic on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: To u plat(nium) haters

Redic wrote:In all reality,without plat buyers u will have no idols,no resto pots,no elixs etc.

I think the game should be designed where idols, resto pots and elixirs shouldn't be needed to play the game properly.

This game has lots of opportunities to make plat in some other ways without making it as a pay-to-win game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron wrote:
Redic wrote:In all reality,without plat buyers u will have no idols,no resto pots,no elixs etc.

I think the game should be designed where idols, resto pots and elixirs shouldn't be needed to play the game properly.

This game has lots of opportunities to make plat in some other ways without making it as a pay-to-win game.

We all think this ail. But otm has a diff idea of things.

Aileron wrote:

If u've ever played dark legends u can win blood(heal) by using 2,000 gold per blood or if u have clan 15,000 gold for 100 bags and it's basically the same thing as restos and u can use gold u use ingame-i +1 the idea that we should be able to use gold to buy items we need

Aileron wrote:

I am right there with you Aileron. I hate to say it, but between issues like Druid energy and Druid spells competing with plat items like idols and restos, inventory organization, toggle requests on/off, non-random content, crafting, 2h weapons vs 1h & offhand... and of course - blatant platinum milking such as the chest issue where they sweeten the chest drops day 1 and then dilute them, I like many, am just waiting for a change, whether in this game, or a new portable mom before I spend another penny of real money.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

This is a two sided issue that is fun to debate.

Anyone that says the game should be free is crazy cause then there would be no game. It costs a surprising amount to host the website, rent the servers, and operate the game. Coders, artists, and designers all make a good salaries as well. I honestly hope OTM can make enough to outsource the coding to speed up updates.

On the other hand, this game is very expensive to be a high level player. The reason is because the developers need to create income from a small player base. Take game like clash of clans can make lots more. And clash of clans does not require a 4k plat purchase every month to be a good player. What Celtic needs is triple the vertical content and double the player base.

OTM is going in the right direction, as the game is much better now then a year ago. I am excited to see what they have planned for the future. I only hope they can bring new players in with the same level of excitement.

which company dun earn money? we should b grateful to plat buyer, without them the game will slow and die off and nobody b able to play this game. dun insult them as ripped off if they sell abit higher on plat item. think about it they use real money to buy plat item but non plat player only use time to earn gold in game, so who is in disadvantage ?? so stop hate them..

DN-Angel wrote:which company dun earn money? we should b grateful to plat buyer, without them the game will slow and die off and nobody b able to play this game. dun insult them as ripped off if they sell abit higher on plat item. think about it they use real money to buy plat item but non plat player only use time to earn gold in game, so who
is in disadvantage ?? so stop hate them..

i sort of agree with this BUT by looking at the amount of $ ppl are putting in the game for plat...were not getting good stuff in return u know...for example...many ppl put in a lot of plat in beltane event and what did we get in return? more things we didnt want in samhain event...i mean ik otm has the power to do 100 times better than they did with the drops and stuff this event...i also know that they used most of the $ from plat to build up the new engine but otm needs to show how good it can make the game so that people would stay for new stuff...many ppl are at their peak and are thinking of quitting ... and btw this is a known fact: platinum buyers are loving what otm do with chests cause they can easily aquire them but many ppl have stopped using them as well because they are either hard to aquire or the ppl that bought them sell them for a high price wich they cant afford...most of this stuff benifits platinum buyers not non platinum buyers...personally im not a platinum hater but most things that are being released mostly entertain the ppl that buy plat not the people who dont which can REALLY make people mad...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.