Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The End of Beltane...

I see you didnt ask for feedback on it....
And i think i know why :|
Wtaf were you thinking with the drops from 175? As if a lv130-155 could help you kill 175 but 80%+ of the drops were for that level range.
This isnt your first time making this mistake you did the same with aggy drops. 110 wouldnt have a hope in hell doing damage to aggy yet thats the level he dropped for.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
You did it once - We were unhappy
You did it again - We were unhappy
Is haloween gonna be the same crap?
Same applies to bind on equip rings, and Aggy's Skill Ring drops are only level 100 req. :?
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Oh sure, you tell us of this on an event that I didn't try much to collect because you only gave us like 24 hours notice on the Birthday event where I collected 2500 presents.
Thanks for the advanced notice this time. I guess I'll go turn in my 2 foxgloves now.
Last edited by Rcflyn on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, the Beltane festival draws to a close.

On Monday 14th October the Beltane content will be leaving the game, so you’ve only got a couple of days to hand in your Foxgloves and buy your Dragonstaffs.

Thank you to everyone for taking part; we all hope you’ve enjoyed the event!

Thank god...No offense the events go on for too long sometimes it kinda makes me a bit angry... I wait and wait lol but i guess its more suspenseful
Name: Ferno
World: Danu
class: Ranger
Check out my youtube channel Tico Ferno! :P

As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, the Beltane festival draws to a close.

On Monday 14th October the Beltane content will be leaving the game, so you’ve only got a couple of days to hand in your Foxgloves and buy your Dragonstaffs.

Thank you to everyone for taking part; we all hope you’ve enjoyed the event!
Name: Ferno
World: Danu
class: Ranger
Check out my youtube channel Tico Ferno! :P