Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is it realistic to even hit 240?

In oac the hard cap is lvl 70. You cant go passed lvl 70
MMOs who have a developed end-game usually have a hard cap. Those which lack end-game content, just keeps raising the level ceiling so players have something to do and level. I remember playing this game over 10 years ago, called The Realm. The mobs ended at level 300 but since one can earn xp while crafting, I got all the way to 1000+. The only benefit was having enough hp so one is hard to kill in pvp, but other than that, there was no point really. All the game's content stopped at level 300.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Why would you want to spend thousands of $$$/elix grinding over mobs 10 lvls lower (meaning poop xp) just to lvl like once, only to find it a complete waste of time and $$$/elix when the next update come out?

Not really trying to be bias here, just a question for those thinking about reaching 200 in this update, it's gonna cost ALOT!

Well if you can afford it...good luck.

Why would you want to spend thousands of $$$/elix grinding over mobs 10 lvls lower (meaning poop xp) just to lvl like once, only to find it a complete waste of time and $$$/elix when the next update come out?

Not really trying to be bias here, just a question for those thinking about reaching 200 in this update, it's gonna cost ALOT!

Well if you can afford it...good luck.
Well a reason I might do it is an advantage at mordis/hung and other bosses. Every level over the mob gives a bonus to survivability and damage delt. You get to keep this advantage for months on end till the new content comes out.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Is it worth it to hit max level for any class?

Whoever posted that it takes 10 elixirs per lvl from 180-185 , on under lvled mobs is on crack.

Only way to get close to 10% per elixir is to have a great small grp and kill even lvl guys. Solo lvling past 180 gives you a whopping 3-5 % depending on your speed.
Then I guess I very well may be on crack, I got 180-182 10 lix per level, 12 per for 182-184 and 13 elixirs for 184-185. This was done with my druid out of group healing and just myself killing mobs, whenever I added another player in the exp became significantly worse. If you're getting 3-5% a lix solo re-evaluate your life(build).

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Is it worth it to hit max level for any class?

Whoever posted that it takes 10 elixirs per lvl from 180-185 , on under lvled mobs is on crack.

Only way to get close to 10% per elixir is to have a great small grp and kill even lvl guys. Solo lvling past 180 gives you a whopping 3-5 % depending on your speed.
Then I guess I very well may be on crack, I got 180-182 10 lix per level, 12 per for 182-184 and 13 elixirs for 184-185. This was done with my druid out of group healing and just myself killing mobs, whenever I added another player in the exp became significantly worse. If you're getting 3-5% a lix solo re-evaluate your life(build).
Yes, this man is speaking the truth. Lots of people say that It takes tons of lixes past 180, but in reality it takes tons after 185. (Unless you afk for 14 mins on every lix) 180-183 was approximately 9 lixs per level and now at 183 I am getting approximately 1 bar per lix.(8%-10%, usually 9-10% but sometimes the odd 8% lix)
Jawz || Lan || Spark