Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

V1 share your memories

I will make it quick:

I was a noob played a hour a week. Wandered around a bit doing nothing for a long time

I forgot what came first but Halloween came, I finished all the quests besides killin the huge pumpkins, the lil ones were hard enough

Christmas came, big snowmen, could kill them, got stave

I saw rocks were blocking shalemont, visited a bit and gave up

the shalemont people invaded lirs who were huge, I think they dropped the armor, never got in group, only farmed outside crookback, earned 1k for whole day

complained to katniss09 while killing in catta that I cant train, she had me transfer heroic rejuv, didn't scam

found shale existed

entered it, called a noob, said lvl 40 is when Ur not one

finished defector quest (barely) got combo, didn't know value and use, sold for 4k

I remember wardens level 30 require

got gauntlets level cap raised

was asked if I was a hacker

then trained real hard and is still a low level for life

game got messed up when ow came

got frozen items just as dl came, and new lux, was angry at otm

was amazed at ymir training, got a guy ticked and shunned from a clan and not in train

half a year later I reach level 140

next 3 months I get 145

currently level 148
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: V1 share your memories

Very funny, oh wait a second there...
Attachments
trolls suck.png
trolls suck.png (204.81 KiB) Viewed 2170 times

Good to see he was a man and took it down. lol

First Halloween and first Christmas event were the best. I still remember how I was in shock after seeing the snow on the ground. I hated it, grew to love it, and now miss it.

It is so funny to think about the biggest to-do in the game was killing defectors in shalmont.

$100 in plat was unheard of and seemed like a lifetime supply.

We used to make fun of people who used pots. We called them potheads lol. I never saw people use a elix.

I remember seeing someone solo my last needed defector with his lux. I was like stupid rich people. I was like I need I need and he was like no. I was so pissed. lol He said I do not need you, I can solo it. I got even more pissed because I was like, you greedy butt head stupid face cracker! If I find out or remember who that was they gnna have another thing coming.

First Halloween and first Christmas event were the best. I still remember how I was in shock after seeing the snow on the ground. I hated it, grew to love it, and now miss it.

It is so funny to think about the biggest to-do in the game was killing defectors in shalmont.

$100 in plat was unheard of and seemed like a lifetime supply.

We used to make fun of people who used pots. We called them potheads lol. I never saw people use a elix.
Lmao Potheads!!!
Wattzon of Sulis

I only started at the very end of the 2012 summer event. I was raised on lixes never even considered not lixing. Then I got to 150 in 3 months and got all the way up threw full frozen and was a general in golgatha then it fell apart so I joined zombie which then turned into EQUINOX which fell apart from overgrowth and <name removed> drama queen. Then I made a clan for myself and did nothing but farm and triple device kill ow bosses. Keri was nice enough to sell me one of her camos. So everyday I soloed the obelisk. I sold all the damage rings I got and sold all the crests rings and frost orbs. I was rich but alone id rather have fun helping build up a clan then being rich by myself. Then I leveled my druid up to 120. I wanted to have a higher purpose and so I waited a wile and when the new update came out I made it into Avalon where I am now and plan to never leave. Then I worked hard and was the third person to 190 in morrigan and got equipped in full DL and daggers. I made ALOT of mistakes and learned alot on the way. I want to keep going and having fun with my friends. I learned to value trust and respect others. Lying or selfishness gets you nowhere. It takes a long time to build up trust and respect and can all be lost in the blink of an eye. Your actions can help others or hurt others. People look up to me and I never want to fail them or show a bad example but like all of us im human too. Everyone should have fun value your friendships, work hard, and be loyal and honest. With that the items and gear come too but should not be your main purpose. Learn from my mistakes and others so you dont make them yourself. Last of all a word to all scammers (would you rather be loved by your friends and have fun playing the game being honest or be rich alone with so much hate toward you. Money does not buy real happiness and when you scam you also hurt yourself because you caused another person to get hurt for your own gain.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Ohh the novelty training on snowstorm golems using my 5% sled i just bought:)
Walking around chilling with the beastwalkers,talking to Jack Frost.
The graphics,The mobs,The game engine, the people..goodbye, ol' good times..
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

Ohh the novelty training on snowstorm golems using my 5% sled i just bought:)
Walking around chilling with the beastwalkers,talking to Jack Frost.
The graphics,The mobs,The game engine, the people..goodbye, ol' good times..
i miss those snowmen
Good Morning!

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The best time i have ever had in my entire CH gaming life is between lvl 4-63

Those were during the old days when my first char was a warrior, i remember the best boss at that time for me when I was ultimate noob. Queen Midwinter! :O i had so much fun killing her, lol lvl noob boss which were used to complete the Santa hat quest, loved that so much.

My next step was to kill the lvl 20 snow golems! They were fun to kill but difficult for a lvl 12, the frost spirits were a pain but a few friends just death ran the whole thing xD

I was so noobish i didnt know icelord, wolf helms and connatch existed. I was busy with other things such as lvling, gaining gold to see what quigly had and wonder what idiot would pay 200k for a sled!

The very best event was the very first Christmas, i still have a 2011 present on my alt :lol: too bad its no trade
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...