Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: V1 share your memories

I only started at the very end of the 2012 summer event. I was raised on lixes never even considered not lixing. Then I got to 150 in 3 months and got all the way up threw full frozen and was a general in golgatha then it fell apart so I joined zombie which then turned into EQUINOX which fell apart from overgrowth and <name removed> drama queen. Then I made a clan for myself and did nothing but farm and triple device kill ow bosses. Keri was nice enough to sell me one of her camos. So everyday I soloed the obelisk. I sold all the damage rings I got and sold all the crests rings and frost orbs. I was rich but alone id rather have fun helping build up a clan then being rich by myself. Then I leveled my druid up to 120. I wanted to have a higher purpose and so I waited a wile and when the new update came out I made it into Avalon where I am now and plan to never leave. Then I worked hard and was the third person to 190 in morrigan and got equipped in full DL and daggers. I made ALOT of mistakes and learned alot on the way. I want to keep going and having fun with my friends. I learned to value trust and respect others. Lying or selfishness gets you nowhere. It takes a long time to build up trust and respect and can all be lost in the blink of an eye. Your actions can help others or hurt others. People look up to me and I never want to fail them or show a bad example but like all of us im human too. Everyone should have fun value your friendships, work hard, and be loyal and honest. With that the items and gear come too but should not be your main purpose. Learn from my mistakes and others so you dont make them yourself. Last of all a word to all scammers (would you rather be loved by your friends and have fun playing the game being honest or be rich alone with so much hate toward you. Money does not buy real happiness and when you scam you also hurt yourself because you caused another person to get hurt for your own gain.
i feel like a just saw into your soul. We are connected now :lol:
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Two words. Alpha snarl. (I died like 20 times trying to kill it, so ended up having to ask for help)

lolol good memories helping people kill it...I also remember getting really really excited when I soloed a snow golem...watching bada kill bloodfang...
watching serenity take down the big Connachts in lirs...grinding gold from crookbacks...when I got a cutlass I was SO amazed at the dmg I dealt(around 50)
...back when teaweasel was around lvl40? I killed jerral the hunter with him in my grp...when almost nobody used lixs....later when I was near lvl 50 I started grinding for ancient plate and I still have the top... so many memories lol

sorry for the run-ons
Ice Sign:「Icicle Fall」 -Easy-
Take it easy!
Frog Nap 「Can Always Hibernate」
In-game hiatus is for indefinite amount of time~
--------------------------------------------
*Cue* Party Start「Two Bows, Two Claps, and One Bow 」

I was angry when they re-shaped the new noob quest-line. I liked finding the rare gold drop mob for beast hunters.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I only started at the very end of the 2012 summer event. I was raised on lixes never even considered not lixing. Then I got to 150 in 3 months and got all the way up threw full frozen and was a general in golgatha then it fell apart so I joined zombie which then turned into EQUINOX which fell apart from overgrowth and <name removed> drama queen. Then I made a clan for myself and did nothing but farm and triple device kill ow bosses. Keri was nice enough to sell me one of her camos. So everyday I soloed the obelisk. I sold all the damage rings I got and sold all the crests rings and frost orbs. I was rich but alone id rather have fun helping build up a clan then being rich by myself. Then I leveled my druid up to 120. I wanted to have a higher purpose and so I waited a wile and when the new update came out I made it into Avalon where I am now and plan to never leave. Then I worked hard and was the third person to 190 in morrigan and got equipped in full DL and daggers. I made ALOT of mistakes and learned alot on the way. I want to keep going and having fun with my friends. I learned to value trust and respect others. Lying or selfishness gets you nowhere. It takes a long time to build up trust and respect and can all be lost in the blink of an eye. Your actions can help others or hurt others. People look up to me and I never want to fail them or show a bad example but like all of us im human too. Everyone should have fun value your friendships, work hard, and be loyal and honest. With that the items and gear come too but should not be your main purpose. Learn from my mistakes and others so you dont make them yourself. Last of all a word to all scammers (would you rather be loved by your friends and have fun playing the game being honest or be rich alone with so much hate toward you. Money does not buy real happiness and when you scam you also hurt yourself because you caused another person to get hurt for your own gain.
i feel like a just saw into your soul. We are connected now :lol:
ya lol bad day
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I really miss the snowmen... I hope we get a level 180 snowman boss to kill that would be enjoyable to watch hehe.
Hmm otm take this in consideration for your next event, it'd sarisfy alot of players i think:-)
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

First Halloween and first Christmas event were the best. I still remember how I was in shock after seeing the snow on the ground. I hated it, grew to love it, and now miss it.

It is so funny to think about the biggest to-do in the game was killing defectors in shalmont.

$100 in plat was unheard of and seemed like a lifetime supply.

We used to make fun of people who used pots. We called them potheads lol. I never saw people use a elix.
Yea there was a time ppl was called pot heads
Cuz back then no cool down on items so as fast as u press thats how many u used
Ppl use to solo kill bosses about 900 pots ...
All u hear is chug...chug...chug
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!