Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dont do it ,won't work

It's funny how bias some people are lol.

On Revenge's original post about killing, some Avalon members claimed that Revenge zerged it and said how their kill would be smoothest without even seeing Revenge's kill or knowing others capabilities, and no one thought anything of it (if you add up the plat used in failed attempts I'm sure that statement would be false also).

A Revenge member posts something about Avalon's attempt and everyone jumps to their defence? Lol.

Bad luck to Avalon, they got close but failed at the last step.. They will get soon enough. Maybe they didn't have a strategy for Rage like most clans do, which seems strange considering they believe they are the most tactical clan in-game.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

On Revenge's original post about killing, some Avalon members claimed that Revenge zerged it and said how their kill would be smoothest without even seeing Revenge's kill or knowing others capabilities, and no one thought anything of it (if you add up the plat used in failed attempts I'm sure that statement would be false also).

A Revenge member posts something about Avalon's attempt and everyone jumps to their defence? Lol.

Bad luck to Avalon, they got close but failed at the last step.. They will get soon enough. Maybe they didn't have a strategy for Rage like most clans do, which seems strange considering they believe they are the most tactical clan in-game.
+1
People are cray if avaolon had done the same thing showing revenges kill raging at say 15% or something I'm damn suee
People would have done nothig but call revenge a bunch of idol zerging nooobs amd discredidted them on their kill
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

@moocow

Been reading the other topic but got boring over the same sh*t at the 16th page, there was a reason it was locked. There is no need for another post targeted at Avalon, its sad you have to go and watch them, you posted the screenshots like they zerged from 1/2 way. Their effort was much better than yours without a doubt, i can almost gurantee you zerged most the boss. It's sad revenge has to go to morrigan and watch them, especially when their members are claiming they "do not spy" on other worlds

This really shows how childish revenge are, what are you gaining from this? Satisfaction? You have lost more than you have gained from posting this.

You seen so keen on posting pics about other worlds but what about your first kill? Why not show us when it raged and when it still hadnt, as far as im concerned it could've raged at 70% but you idol zerged whole way through, give us a picture and prove us wrong.

I solo'd mordy just before maintenence yesterday, who are you to tell me i didnt?
You have no idea what you are talking about. Show me 1 ss that I have posted from morrigan attempting mordris. I said morrigan instead of Avalon because it was a server wide effort. Show me when I posted this ss on forums and I'll come to your world and buy you 4k plat worth of plat items. Further more I've openly said I do have spy cams, and why waste my plat, and my clans plat to find the best way to kill mordris? If you have a problem with how I play the game make a petition. Why do you care when mordris raged we killed it that's the important part. You want to know whats sad? Morrigan had mordris beat. If someone hadn't panicked under pressure we'd all be looking at more mordris drops instead of being on this post. You should get your facts straight or have someone else read to you before you try my buddy.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Wrong person, was supposed to be for mad ***

Ill even edit my post so you won't cry over it :)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Don't edit your post for me. Do it so you don't look like the village idiot :D
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Don't edit your post for me. Do it so you don't look like the village idiot :D
Well played. You just won the internets for the day!
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

If a member from rev says it dont mean thats the voice from rev
We have a foundation strat we was shaving off seconds but over did it and it back fired so we called off the fight when it raged

Ofc its that less when the whole world is called for mords
I got nothing against that just when u say things dont leave things out
Cuz when iam not there ya always have a great story ....
YOU started this! Why degrade a world in the OP?! Thats the reason you got flamed initially because your clan started it
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Its explained thats it wasnt with full strength it was late at night for most players . :P
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Avalan are obviously just jealous, they should have just congratulated Revenge on their accomplishment but instead of that, bashed on them for their method and made claims their own effort will be smoother when they had no idea of how Revenge went about it.

Just my observations from a neutral perspective.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats