Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

sparkle bard's flute

hi i won a sparkling bards flute in a chest and was wondering what it will cost for someone to buy??

the description is;
the rarest type of flute, this instrument has been masterfully crafted out of burnished gold. when equipped, it plays a rousing tune that increases your out of combat energy regeneration by 50 points per tick. also grants the 'jaunty melody' skill.

it doesn't say it sparkles but when i equipped it sparkles :D

soo what is the price on one of these?

Re: sparkle bard's flute

I'll pay 500k on Rhiannon :)

The price really depends what world you're on
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ur server economy totally screwed up so ur price is a result if that inflation. :lol: :lol:
I think wesawe should sell his flute before they become more common :D
An items only worth how much someone will pay for it... And ill pay 10k for it :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ur server economy totally screwed up so ur price is a result if that inflation. :lol: :lol:
Taranis is worse

I offered 450k for one on Taranis and was rejected, I have clannies who don't need gold say they wouldn't sell theirs for less than 2m (second and first rarest)

Also I love how it has the musical symbols, it looks epic and like a real instrument
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Taranis is worse

I offered 450k for one on Taranis and was rejected, I have clannies who don't need gold say they wouldn't sell theirs for less than 2m (second and first rarest)

Also I love how it has the musical symbols, it looks epic and like a real instrument
i unfathomable you not, im in the same clan. Our world's prices are more bizarre than bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman
https://streamable.com/4gxgz