Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Guide

That's fate..I was just trying to open a topic to ask someone whether they could help me because im trying to make a support website to celtic heroes : i need translators in many languages and some people who are collecting informations about monsters and dungeons and also other maps and items
would you like to help me?
I believe Death, Loopworm and some other beta testers are working on a support site as was disscussed in another forum that I cant remember the name of :/

Anyway they were asking for help so you could get in contact with them to help better our future support site :mrgreen:
Quit Celtic Heroes. Bye.
World: Sulis
IGN: xXAssassinXx
Class: Rogue - 41 (deleted)
Clan: TYRANTS

Black Revs exist only so I can intimidate them with my stunning good looks. -Eagle
Be fierce, Have no mercy, Become a TYRANT!

I am in the process of cataloging my rather large inventory, and would be more than happy to give it to you to include in your guide. I don't have every item in the game, but I got a lot of them!

I am currently just making tables in Microsoft Word to store the info (item stats/requirements/etc) but I am thinking this may not be the most efficient way to keep track of this sort of thing... Any suggestions?

I am in the process of cataloging my rather large inventory, and would be more than happy to give it to you to include in your guide. I don't have every item in the game, but I got a lot of them!

I am currently just making tables in Microsoft Word to store the info (item stats/requirements/etc) but I am thinking this may not be the most efficient way to keep track of this sort of thing... Any suggestions?

My clan and Nasim's clan are collaborating to get a wiki together. Maybe you and Ds could also help with this, seeing as though there is a lot of information already.
Jesuitical
Ranger- 32+
Rogue- 30+
Warrior- 36+

Guardian of the 20+ clan Death of the Danu server
Apply for Death at http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com

Sounds great. Still tweaking and figuring out how to contract the site to make it look as best as we can. We're trying out wikidot along with wikia, not sure. What is everyone else's opinion on them?

Also, if interested in being a part of the wiki team please contact either Jesuitical, Nasim, or Ramuh on the forums.
Jesuitical
Ranger- 32+
Rogue- 30+
Warrior- 36+

Guardian of the 20+ clan Death of the Danu server
Apply for Death at http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com

Did you already have more than 10 items in word? Maybe you can e-mail me the document so I can take a look at it.

Please pm me if you want, and i will send you my e-mail.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Sounds great. Still tweaking and figuring out how to contract the site to make it look as best as we can. We're trying out wikidot along with wikia, not sure. What is everyone else's opinion on them?

Also, if interested in being a part of the wiki team please contact either Jesuitical, Nasim, or Ramuh on the forums.

I would like to help. I allow you to copy anything from this forum just to lend you guys a hand. Also on my photobucket there is a map celtic heroes were I have posted my maps. You can copy [img] tags for forums from there.

Feel free to comment on this topic if you need any ingame information.

And feel free to Pm me if you need any images for the site/animations.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server