Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fastest mount?

The farcrag shop version costs 1mil and IMO is a waste of money. Ancient chests can drop a 10/30/50 percent camo dragonstaff, all of which are white and have 80 percent speed. You can probably buy an ancient (10 percent camo) from someone for under 300k, a relatively good bargain
The 1m staff is awesome for Druids or mages. Thier weapons stink in general and aren't needed as much for dps while the staff does ok damage including the proc. But the main reason is the 70 energy And health regen rocks. It almost completely fixed any energy problems my Druid had.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Shop: Celestial dragon staff 80% speed +regen/evasion and proc
Chests: Ancient/Legendary/Mythic dragonstaff 80% speed + 10/30/50% camo
Drop: Black Belthane staff? 80% speed
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

The farcrag shop version costs 1mil and IMO is a waste of money. Ancient chests can drop a 10/30/50 percent camo dragonstaff, all of which are white and have 80 percent speed. You can probably buy an ancient (10 percent camo) from someone for under 300k, a relatively good bargain
The 1m staff is awesome for Druids or mages. Thier weapons stink in general and aren't needed as much for dps while the staff does ok damage including the proc. But the main reason is the 70 energy And health regen rocks. It almost completely fixed any energy problems my Druid had.
druids and mage usually spam skills and have no time for any proc or so.
also, we cant permit ourselves to loose the focus of our offhands, so its completely useless. I use it for my druid but if it was my main i wouldnt.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

druids and mage usually spam skills and have no time for any proc or so.
also, we cant permit ourselves to loose the focus of our offhands, so its completely useless. I use it for my druid but if it was my main i wouldnt.
Not sure how much regen your offhand has but focus dosent matter much to me if after a few casts I'm out of energy and the aoe on bosses stops any sigils.

Also the 80% is nice for timing the bosses and being able to move out of the aoe on some and then back quickly.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The bosses dont cast their aoe every 5 seconds, I only have 15 energy regen from focus of seer with 400 e sigils and I am usually ok with bosses (tho when i lvl i need an hero energisation)
I can't loose 200 foc and if i had to choose between staff and focus of seers i would take the focus ofc.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK