Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shadowstrike rings have lesser drop chance than others?

Seems a bit off that all other skill rings that drop from the Beast Trainer (Rupture, Energy Harvest, sanctuary, Bless, Rescue, Longshot, Sharpen Weapons etc) can just camp a 5* boss that spawns every 15-30mins, whilst we have to farm 2 bosses that spawn pretty far away from each other and i believe have to kill PH's to make room for them to spawn...
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

If you look at the drops from warbeast trainer they should all match up with the stuff in this link http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=36021
Also, I've got 2 +3 shadow rings from farming these two bosses in one week, so ik they drop, while i had farmed bears and warbeast trainer since update with no luck
Arawn-Icecreamthief-Rogue-190-Resurgence
i before e except after c (and h)

If you look at the drops from warbeast trainer they should all match up with the stuff in this link http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=36021
Also, I've got 2 +3 shadow rings from farming these two bosses in one week, so ik they drop, while i had farmed bears and warbeast trainer since update with no luck
I'm still pissed at you. When are you gonna give me my ice cream back?!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Yeh just saying, that 5 star zombie dude used to always spawn 5 star but after the first patch of Update 4 they put in dumb phs which I'm fairly certain wasn't even placed in the patch notes. It was a sneaky move which led to a definite gain in income for me since I did get nearly 100k+ from it the first few days without the cost of sold rings.
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor