Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Killing Mordris.....

I'm not raging at all and I don't think anyone else is either. I just don't care for liers and considering how fast the sewer troll thread turned vicious (and just how overly vicious it turned), I think OTM should be quick about shutting down threads like these. Simple as that in my opinion.
Which thread turned vicious?
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=39752
Wow! Revenge has lost all of my respect but lets keep the past to the past and just shut down this topic early
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

These how i see this post
Its no secret revenge thinking about killing him
So op tried it out, as the post started all was ok
Then i guess he got carried away into the post and slapped that on "we brought it down"
It wasnt intended from that start cuz he wouldn't have that title
Grats on getting him that much
There is no drops
As straight foward reply from otm
Stop this just cause u want to get forum rank up. U could've easily put this in one post by edit
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

I've just read ALL the topic of clan Revenge that killed Hrungrir first.

All I can say is that BadaBing is being very childish. They formed a raid to get a picture of Mordris to this amount of health.
What is funny is that they didn't even KILL Mordris, whereas Revenge DID kill Hrungrir. BadaBing certainly left after pic was took, which is very coward.
Gj BadaBing, I'm not having anymore respect for you all.

Revenge may have been a little provocative, but answering to them LIKE THIS makes things even worse.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

All I can say is that BadaBing is being very childish. They formed a raid to get a picture of Mordris to this amount of health.
What is funny is that they didn't even KILL Mordris, whereas Revenge DID kill Hrungrir. BadaBing certainly left after pic was took, which is very coward.

Revenge may have been a little provocative, but answering to them LIKE THIS makes things even worse.
It's funny how u say we are cowards, we were actualy trying to kill it but we failed , no big deal. It's true that revenge killed hrungnir which is an outstanding accomplishment. Ok we badabing failed at hrugnir and mordris (at mordris he just reseted cause we got out of agro range as an accident) but does that makes us cowards? No.

This topic is just a topic to show that we tried him not to bash them.
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

It's funny how u say we are cowards, we were actualy trying to kill it but we failed , no big deal. It's true that revenge killed hrungnir which is an outstanding accomplishment. Ok we badabing failed at hrugnir and mordris (at mordris he just reseted cause we got out of agro range as an accident) but does that makes us cowards? No.

This topic is just a topic to show that we tried him not to bash them.
Good, then would u like to specify smellyunder's post where he said
1) we brought it down
2) will not tell the drops
3) i bet revenge couldnt do it
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

Did you even look at Smellyunder's post? He is inciting Revenge to kill him, saying that he won't tell the drops.
He said that his clan KILLED Mordris which is absolutely false.

The topic was obviously to bash Revenge, no need to try lying.

PS: yes Firefury. I been late lol
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

grats on killing mordris with only a 3 person group :|
Mordris froze when we performed certain attack sequence which will be kept a secret and didn't hit us back. So our 3 person team kept hitting it and finally brought it down. Not saying what the drops are. Go kill it yourself to find out. Doubt clan revenge can do it. Lol.
this is also funny to me:
Bitey is in BadaBing...
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Alright this has gone far enough.

Revenge and BadaBing are both amazing clans, both took down hrungnir and badabing did well on mordris from what i saw in that picture, however.

Revenge didnt do anything wrong, they killed hrungnir when it was deemed impossible so they got excited about it. Everyone is allowed to have their pride in what they did. Ive seen multiple clans post videos about killing aggy. I dont frown upon it, i think its great that they were able to achieve that.

This has gone from friendly server wide competition into who is the better clan, well there is no way to tell. Revenge has done things bada has not done and the same way around im sure of it.

So shall we stop this childish bickering and play nice? I think so.

Stop hating on revenge, we were proud to say we took down hrungnir, shouldnt we be allowed to be proud of ourselves?
Im just saying, this bada vs revenge thing isnt going anywhere good so lets put an end to it while its still not bad.

please and thank you
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427