Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: XP Guide for Starters

I disagree with your skull scrusher theory i personaly start the main story line and lvl to lvl 3 off of direhounds and the guys with the totems. Moving on with the quests of the story line stopping at some wolfs to get to about lv 5 before i enter the castle. After getting the crooks in crookback quest i rush the non agro mobs in front of crook back till about lvl 7 or till i get a rafertys ring for some extra coin from that quest. I then do the main story quest to the village where i buy the upmost important skills for my class. Then move on with the main story line quest up to killing hadvar (unless you are able to kill him) and i move back in crookback making it my home for some time. By this ime you should be arround lvl 10 so the mobs in the entrance of crook are week and probably give only around 60xp but kill them anyways. Work your way slowly through the cave once you are 2 lvls higher than the mobs you are fighting move onto the next room. (I recomend collecting some mining picks with the time spent in here for if you dont have alot of backpack space they will come in handy) as you move through the lvl 12's you will come to a new room take the quest from her to obtain the key. No need to rush to complete it its the item recieved that matters not th xp. Continue to venture through crook killing everything till a few lvls higher once you get to the room before the king room stop there and train till about lvl 20. Move up into the kings room and train till 22 or 23 if you want but 20 is decent time to leave. Your now hagvars lvl and can easily kill him and turn in the quest for still some decent xp. Now move your way to cata and repeat this process do. By the time you leave cata you should be around lvl 35-40. i recomend doing the dry bones quest as much as you can its easy gold and the blackchalck is very usefull. Move up southern pass and take the quest to find all three leystones in Shalemont revine before you enter oce again dont rush the quests take your time with them so you can learn your best possible routes for future references. Fettle cap is a sleezy way to lvl in my opinion i dont ecomend it but i sugest picking as much as you see and that incluse milkstalk and deathcaps. !. Fettle and milk stalks can be an easy way to use as health and energy refillers 2. Death caps are good coin. Start with by taking the main story line quests and work your way through connatch outrunners and skirmishers. The quest is along the way and so are plenty of things to kill stay in this area till around lvl 44 but watch out for bradon quick blade if he is up. Once you have done the main story line quests in that area move on up the ways to discover shalemont river yes a much higher lvl than you but its needed for a quest. Best path you can take is along the river mobs walk there but never stay. Travle back with the items recieved and sell what is unneeded you should have aquired a hefty sum of coin if you havent spent it all. mve across the bridge if you havnt already done so for the sneekers and stone berrors quest. Kill there probably till you complete the quest you should be around lvl 45 by this time unless you got luck with the spawns. move up toward greygorge once again use the river side although it gets a bit crowded on this side so you can heal up and take yourchances to rush across or fight your way through for some good xp. After discovering it go turn in that quest you got before entering the area for a health potion and some good xp. Now continue with the story line quest trappers should bee next by the time your able to work your way across the bridge to fight trappers you should be lvl 46 or 47 and take down the trappers needed just give some time thy spawn frequently just watch out for the big red guy and bolos. Now continue on with the story line quest next should be ribbonswords yes they are lvl 51 but are very easy kills. Or if you feel confortable being able to keep up lvl at greygorge to about 50 and the rest of the quest should be farely easy to the point of killing luther himself cuase he has somedevistating attacks. So train in the are under him till around lvl 53 and he should be as hard. With that you are done with the story line there and open to the story line in stonvale. Kill your way up the boar path into the farm and start the quest. You will need to travle back to the boars to kill a wildsnout for the tails you need 4. So try your luck at killing one its a non aggro enemy. If you fail no biggy train on the 1 star and 2 star boars in that area till you can down a speartusk easily then start killing wildsnouts for the quest train in boars till about lvl 60 thats when xp starts to go down. Move on with the quest and train when needed on some wisps to be able to kill the enemy that enables you to complete the story line. now move to the wisp road closest to the farm (the blue wisps not red) these are averaged at around lvl 68 and you can train on them till lvl 70 moving into the higher areas i recomend ovoiding green wisps and red unicorns and frostroot druids (they are the blue ones) until say lvl 75 unless you wish to test your progress. Train mainly on 3stars and under of the reglar mobs unless you can succesfully solo the 4 stars. Keep a sharp eye out for the yellow wisps and pupleish pink unicorns they drop good lot for easy money and future quests also when in boars there isnt much of a difference but keep an eye out for a goldtusk. At this point you can train on just about anything you want to except the harder mobs and should be well set on armor and a weapon. And will be well on your way to helping down the mighty bosses of stonvale.

I cant stress the most important part of lvling is takeing the time to max your abilities so that you are always at your strongst.

Thats my guid may not be as orginized but its how i lvl my alts.

Remember its not about the most xp you get from a kill. Its the xp you gain in a certain ammount of time from one mob than you do the other. You can kila boar for 600-900xp easily but have trouble on a wisp for 1500-2000xp you would in the end be getting more xp from boars cause you can kill more before needing to take a break.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I do mention to lvl abilities, as for the skullcrushers vs crookback it's opinion but the skullcrushers are more isolated so you dont have to worry about other mobs attacking you, unlike crookback 8-)
Not saying you didnt mention it. But i guess its all on how you want to exspierece the game. But Skullcrushers have a wider agro than crookback making harder to escape a mob cause as you run another will come from over 100 feet. and so on and so on.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

The current way the game is:

44-52: Skip boars; kill ribbonswords and collect fettlecaps to sell. Much easier and much faster leveling.

52-60: skip southern road in stonevale; and kill connhact up the stairs of the shalemont river. Kill luther macroin over and over. Much easier and much faster leveling than stonevale.

61-74: Kill stuff in the fields in Stonevale. As you level higher move closer to otherworld.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki