Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragonlord boss and ph drops....

Why does snorri 5 star and 4 star drop gems? Let alone eggs, its should drop the drop it is made to drop! Im tired of this silly drop tables its just stupid. I know this was already post but it needs to be addressed. I have killed 3 165 5 stars and 3 160 5 stars and 6 155 5 stars and have gotten all gems... No eggs+ just gems.... If I needed gems I would kill 150 glastyn. Cmon OTM fix this now this is crazy and i do no want anyone commenting on this that is gona make a fight lol.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Re: Dragonlord boss and ph drops....

Well admin said that anything above priest 5* shouldnt be dropping gems this means king bolg and troll shouldnt be dropping gems. This was changed in a patch a little while back so they shouldnt be dropping gems if they are its a bug and OTM really needs to fix it. Imo bosses should only drop a max of two tier items below them so troll drops: crowns, horns, idols bolg drops: horns, idols, urns, and so on this is how they should work hopefully they will make it this way but i doubt it.

Re: Dragonlord boss and ph drops....

Well admin said that anything above priest 5* shouldnt be dropping gems this means king bolg and troll shouldnt be dropping gems. This was changed in a patch a little while back so they shouldnt be dropping gems if they are its a bug and OTM really needs to fix it. Imo bosses should only drop a max of two tier items below them so troll drops: crowns, horns, idols bolg drops: horns, idols, urns, and so on this is how they should work hopefully they will make it this way but i doubt it.
+1 you hit it right on the money, it would really be more practical the way u explained.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon