Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Revenge of Rosmerta kills Hrungnir

Congratulations, well done! Great effort hope it didn't cost you guys to much :) clearly you guys have the skills but I don't see the point to name and shame other clans. :P

As far as I am aware OTM never claimed it was impossible but advised people not to kill.

I'm pretty sure it dropped nothing, generally the loot is after the exp and gold drop I have never seen it before the announced kill.

But all in all an ace effort keep it up!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Clans liked this are just selfish,

Don't come to the forums bragging 'oooo look were the first to kill him''badabing aint got
Nothing on us' if your not prepared to show the extent of the details.
Rogue 198
InnerCircle - Rhiannon

Congratulations, well done! Great effort hope it didn't cost you guys to much :) clearly you guys have the skills but I don't see the point to name and shame other clans. :P

As far as I am aware OTM never claimed it was impossible but advised people not to kill.

I'm pretty sure it dropped nothing, generally the loot is after the exp and gold drop I have never seen it before the announced kill.

But all in all an ace effort keep it up!
wrong. Loots are showed before the xp and gold.
And congratz to revenge to be the first to kill hrungnir :D
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

I will say congratulations to revenge of rosemerta for being the first to take down hrungir! Epic feat of y'all's! Outstanding achievement!

Next i will say that some of your clanmates coming in and mentioning other clan names, in a derogatory manner, is completely unnecessary.

Gratz on your achievement!!! But be sportsmen like...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh