Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Revenge of Rosmerta kills Hrungnir

We dont have to show nothing to no one ,kill him your self
And we know bababing will go for another try (just like the other time ) so why get all butt hurt about it

Whats the point calling names? Cuz doesnt take much for me to reply you hater ... Or you guys are trying to leach off others people's works find out like we did

If you got nothing nice to say please stay off this topic ,we understand many will be upset we won't show loot and many upset there clan didnt kill first

You will see loot give it 30-60 days
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

You guys are obviously embarressed, NOTHING dropped. Your all acting like oh we won't tell you drops kill it your self!!

Reality check: your clan isn't as solid as you think it is. Many of your members are already off telling people that nothing dropped. With screen shots to prove it.

So congrats to you douche bags for killing a boss that dropped nothing and acting like your something hot and your crap don't stink. Hope you enjoy equiping the NOTHING that it dropped.

Think admin was joking when he said you would be killin it for NOTHING cause the loot tables were not completed.

You all could have been congrats with open arms but you clowns come on these forums acting like little douche bags

Nice try ,trying to troll this post
As i said dont worry about it you will see drops in 30-60 days
Cuz atm his tuff for many worlds
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Well here is two lines above the howfast getting the kill, the drop award would be inbetween there.

Do you want a better pic with more lines further proving that you killed it for nothing? Or you want to keep pretending that you got a drop?

Im sure you had a good sleep last night tucked in with your 16 apple devices after such a great accomplishment.

Too bad you will probably retire ch a unemployed virgin.

CHPlayer is right. So dont go posting "We killed him and were not showing drop, Hahaha" Well first off, Your just being big jerks. Second Off: Of Course your not showing this supposed drop, Its not there, unless of course you guys count nothing as a drop.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

First, congrats on the kill. Second, many clans could kill him if they bothered to use strategy. Acting like it's impossible for anyone else other than your clan and Bada is quite misguided. Having multiple shield bashes being one way that while is an inconvenience to warriors would make his healing a non-issue. Also, the direct insults to Badabing and other clans is ridiculous, grow up. You can be proud with an accomplishment without trying to put others down.
Darteos -- Level 191 Mage -- Crom -- General of Seed
Synergy -- Level 93 Druid -- Arawn -- Clansman of BadaBing

Congratulations, well done! Great effort hope it didn't cost you guys to much :) clearly you guys have the skills but I don't see the point to name and shame other clans. :P

As far as I am aware OTM never claimed it was impossible but advised people not to kill.

I'm pretty sure it dropped nothing, generally the loot is after the exp and gold drop I have never seen it before the announced kill.

But all in all an ace effort keep it up!
We got some flak from badabing and some cocky comments on our first attempt on him. They were trying to spread lies about what they thought really happened. Some of them even said they succeeded in killing it, but failed to provide the SS's to prove it.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"