Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This is just a game!

#31
Brookie wrote:
CHplayer wrote:Well it's great that you want to save the people of the INTERNET. It will get you far in life. And I bet you even sleep well at night.

Maybe before you try to be a marriage counselor, or even just save people from wasting their time, or what ever exactly you feel you are doing for the good.

Start with a real life lesson such as "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

After that maybe you can set an example for the rest of the ch community, show you really do care, and do something constructive with your real life and quit this game all together.

Practice what you preach and show the people who play a game on the INTERNET that you really care.


I already have 2 hobbies gym and pool. I am getting a mortgage with my girlfriend and i do charity all the time. This is awareness of a clear problem. Wake up a smell the roses!

What are your hobbies?? Playing ch and finding arguements on the Internet :)


A lot of us have hobbies. None of us want to disclose em to you because CHplayer said it best: this is the INTERNET. Words can have no effect. Stop trying to meddle in others lives, let people live the way they like.

Look wat the guy whos about to get divorced. His wife approached him and told me hm she wants a divorce, but he was ok with it. If celtic hero wishes to be his new wife, let him have it, why should you care so much?
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Re: This is just a game!

#32
Notsofast wrote:
Brookie wrote:
CHplayer wrote:Well it's great that you want to save the people of the INTERNET. It will get you far in life. And I bet you even sleep well at night.

Maybe before you try to be a marriage counselor, or even just save people from wasting their time, or what ever exactly you feel you are doing for the good.

Start with a real life lesson such as "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

After that maybe you can set an example for the rest of the ch community, show you really do care, and do something constructive with your real life and quit this game all together.

Practice what you preach and show the people who play a game on the INTERNET that you really care.


I already have 2 hobbies gym and pool. I am getting a mortgage with my girlfriend and i do charity all the time. This is awareness of a clear problem. Wake up a smell the roses!

What are your hobbies?? Playing ch and finding arguements on the Internet :)


A lot of us have hobbies. None of us want to disclose em to you because CHplayer said it best: this is the INTERNET. Words can have no effect. Stop trying to meddle in others lives, let people live the way they like.

Look wat the guy whos about to get divorced. His wife approached him and told me hm she wants a divorce, but he was ok with it. If celtic hero wishes to be his new wife, let him have it, why should you care so much?


What happens when this game shuts down. Which it will... Its not a big or strong company and they are listening to public less and less. What do you have then... Nothing years and years of nothing... Should i care? No. Do i care yes. Why? I am human i guess. What is the point of this post? So half the people who play there lives in a virtual world wake up and realise this game is nothing.

If you get bullied- being a level 200 with full dragonlord wont help

If you hate your job- being a level 200 with full dragonlord wont help.

The reason people get addicted to something is to make them feel important. I am saying just cause your a level 200 doesnt make you important. Wake up cause all you are doing is ruining yourself. This game doesnt care about you like a wife or gf would. In fact leave it tomoz and see if it runs after you...

This game is a game not a life style
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: This is just a game!

#33
I know this game isnt a life style, which is why I've quit it. But why is it so important to YOU that others need to know? Lt thr guy live his life. Sure, he may neglect everyone and be an *** jerk, but if thats what pleases him, let him live his life that way.

Life's an experiance, and its what you make of it. If his experiance is to be a level 200 with the best damn armour available. Who are you to stop him?
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Re: This is just a game!

#34
Notsofast wrote:I know this game isnt a life style, which is why I've quit it. But why is it so important to YOU that others need to know? Lt thr guy live his life. Sure, he may neglect everyone and be an *** jerk, but if thats what pleases him, let him live his life that way.

Life's an experiance, and its what you make of it. If his experiance is to be a level 200 with the best damn armour available. Who are you to stop him?


I am not stopping him. I dont kno or wish to know him at all. I am showing others what has happened to a couple. Now you say who am i to stop him. If everyone had that attitude there would still be massive racism in the world and for it to be not frowned upon. There are people who dont care or do anything... Yourself. People who try for others myself. Simple you do as you please and not care somewhere else?.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: This is just a game!

#35
This was just an awareness post, Completly unnecessary but an awareness post non the less.

This post is no longer an awareness post, its now turned into an argument of how to live your life..
Image

Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Re: This is just a game!

#36
Pestillence wrote:This was just an awareness post, Completly unnecessary but an awareness post non the less.

This post is no longer an awareness post, its now turned into an argument of how to live your life..

So now everyone is in denial and is offended by the post because we called you addicted :3, I'll admit I'm addicted too, but this is to open your eyes :O
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: This is just a game!

#37
There is a bold line between addicted and a casual player. I know for a fact that I am a casual player.

Addiction is when you do something to much, to the point it is no longer physically or mentally healthy to continue. Just like all addictions they should have a strong committed group to fall back on to break the chain.

I think we can leave the post here, in my eyes it has served it's purpose.
Image

Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Re: This is just a game!

#38
Brookie wrote:
Notsofast wrote:I know this game isnt a life style, which is why I've quit it. But why is it so important to YOU that others need to know? Lt thr guy live his life. Sure, he may neglect everyone and be an *** jerk, but if thats what pleases him, let him live his life that way.

Life's an experiance, and its what you make of it. If his experiance is to be a level 200 with the best damn armour available. Who are you to stop him?


I am not stopping him. I dont kno or wish to know him at all. I am showing others what has happened to a couple. Now you say who am i to stop him. If everyone had that attitude there would still be massive racism in the world and for it to be not frowned upon. There are people who dont care or do anything... Yourself. People who try for others myself. Simple you do as you please and not care somewhere else?.


The world is FULL of racism, what planet do you live on.
You can NOT save the world, people as you classify your self as have been trying since way before any of our times.

If you spent as much effort making your life better as you did worrying about everyone else's... You would would be way better off. Don't get so worked up over silly fake things you read on the Internet. Rule number 1 in life is you gotta look after number 1, and that's yourself.

And as for you claiming you donate to charity to try and prove your some kind of great kind person. Take a look at how the laws regulate where and what percentage of charity donations actually make it to the actual fund it self.

You would be better off purchasing plat to keep this game funded and help this guy that the op is about. In a way it is the charity fund that would help him. Not that I believe any of this story you claim you found. Also for someone who has better things to do with your life then waste it on this game... Why would you be googling Celtic heroes in the first place.
But that beside ls the point.

Re: This is just a game!

#39
Pestillence wrote:I think we can leave the post here, in my eyes it has served it's purpose.

Nah ch player is just warming up get ready for a lot of arguing on his part :D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: This is just a game!

#40
Well Im sure the moderators will lock it, if it has gone off track to much and believe me it already has.

Very good valid points, but nominees for the arguing. CH is a game and this is just a forum. No need to get all antsi about this forum post. You both have valid arguments but its time to drop your weapons and start actually helping the community, by a list of ways to help people with addictions to games. This is what the thread is about right?

The thread isn't about Addicitve arguments.
Image

Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests