Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This is just a game!

Admin doesn't want us quitting :3 can someone figure out wtf is up with all the error bs?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Mad *** if you think this is normal then you are going to lie a sad and lonely life in a fictional world.
Like i said put 16 boxer in celtic heroes on your C.V see where it gets you or put on a dating site which would clearly be needed if you don't go outside, say that your the best celtic heroes player ever, that you help run a great clan i am sure you will get hundreds of replys.... ;)

The point of this was to tell people to wake up! Is anyone else doing something like this? If so is it really worth it? No matter how many cases there are of this in how many sports( btw *** this isnt a sport this is a game which does nothing for your real life!) this is serious make sure you don't become this.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

A lot of you need to shut up.... To say it a bit bluntly.

This reminds me of Suomi, the one guy who completly beat Runescape. He choose to play hardcore for over 10 years, 15+ hours each day, just wasting his life on the game, but in the end it was his decision.

Life is about the experiances we have and make, and no one other than yourself should have a say in it. Half of you commenting are kids under 13, who havent even set foot in the real world yet, keep your comments to yourself and let others live the life they want.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

A lot of you need to shut up.... To say it a bit bluntly.

This reminds me of Suomi, the one guy who completly beat Runescape. He choose to play hardcore for over 10 years, 15+ hours each day, just wasting his life on the game, but in the end it was his decision.

Life is about the experiances we have and make, and no one other than yourself should have a say in it. Half of you commenting are kids under 13, who havent even set foot in the real world yet, keep your comments to yourself and let others live the life they want.
Somtimes it takes someone from the outside looking in to make the person realise. I would say most people that play this game are 18+ anyway so making an assumption that these are 13 is stupid and wrong. This person has lost his wife over a game hopfully it will wake more then one person up in what they are doing... No game should ever take over real life. If it does its a sign of no achievement in real life so you use a fictional world to get out of it and if your like this you need help! Games can become addictive far to much, hopfully this will be enough for some people to realise what they are doing and where they might go. Personally this is for my recreational time only however i did go slightly over the top for around a month and let it take over my real hobbies.

Yes its all good to let people do what they want but just realise your gonna destroy your life over something which could;

1) shut down at any point
2) doesnt care about you personally
3) destory your real life!

This game has no value irl. Would any of you put this on your statements for a new job or a dating site to find a new girl/boy.... Come on people wake up... Its just a game!

Brookie,

First reason I pretty much stopped playing was because of the sheer amount of time I was online for.
Second was because of the sheer amount of cash OTM have made it ccost to get anywhere in game if you don't have those 10 hours a day to play and grind.
Third is because OTM is so sneaky in the way they hide the truth about their changes they make to purposely make people spend what they do.
Fourth is because I see so many kids getting way too addicted to the game and having "fake" friends that they need to talk to all day long.

Soon people like that will wake up, I'm 31, happily married to a stunning wife and have no problem not logging for a boss run anymore as I'm happy using my time and money a lot better.

To all the youngsters, don't get yourself addicted as you will wreck your life, like the runescape people and some CH players have done also.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Haha cry about it, starving kids, hookers, drug addicts, murders, all sorts of dirty things in life. Wars, communist nazi countries. The list goes on and you all wanna cry about some dude and how his wife left him.

That happends every day, alcoholism is huge also. Even just plain old adultry.

Who gives two poops about this guys real life problems. Everyone has their own.

If your scared your wives will leave you cause u play a game on your iPhone. Then do something about it. Don't bore us with someone else's problems.

Especially when you your self claim to be some special superior character of your class.

And as for the 16 boxer.... You don't have to worry about this happening to you, while everyone else is sleeping in a bed with their old ladies... I imagine your bed is full of apple devices.

And that's why you don't have to worry, because an apple device can't grow legs and leave your room.

Dear chplayer you might not gue two shots about anyone but yourself but it doesn't mean you need to post nonsense on my thread. I personally feel sorry for this woman and how a game has come between 2 people and want to put it out there that this shouldnt happen. I dont have any relationship problems so dont judge what you don't know. The fact that you bring me saying i am best at my class into this is stupid the post is nothing about that.

This is showing people what this game can do and trying to help people who dont realise they could be screwing there lives up... Maybe you don't want to help doesnt mean i dont want to so take your negative talk elsewhere... Yes there is alot of problems in this world if your concerned about them do something about it, if not why being them up?? Just trolling??

As for this do you even know what i do in real life?? Who saying i dont donate to charity? Who says i dont try in real life?

This post was because this is CH! And someone lost a potential family for a game your post is infact quite stupid and completely irrelevant to this topic. If you don't care about this why post on it?

Stop picking arguments on ever topic and grow up. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. That would work beat for you.

Well it's great that you want to save the people of the INTERNET. It will get you far in life. And I bet you even sleep well at night.

Maybe before you try to be a marriage counselor, or even just save people from wasting their time, or what ever exactly you feel you are doing for the good.

Start with a real life lesson such as "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

After that maybe you can set an example for the rest of the ch community, show you really do care, and do something constructive with your real life and quit this game all together.

Practice what you preach and show the people who play a game on the INTERNET that you really care.

Well it's great that you want to save the people of the INTERNET. It will get you far in life. And I bet you even sleep well at night.

Maybe before you try to be a marriage counselor, or even just save people from wasting their time, or what ever exactly you feel you are doing for the good.

Start with a real life lesson such as "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

After that maybe you can set an example for the rest of the ch community, show you really do care, and do something constructive with your real life and quit this game all together.

Practice what you preach and show the people who play a game on the INTERNET that you really care.
I already have 2 hobbies gym and pool. I am getting a mortgage with my girlfriend and i do charity all the time. This is awareness of a clear problem. Wake up a smell the roses!

What are your hobbies?? Playing ch and finding arguements on the Internet :)