Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please have a Double Wisdom Week!!

I was on a lix training willpower and had Luther and two Connacht mages attacking me, got about 6 points.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I kinda like how hard abilities are (strange from the topic title :lol:).. It really is an achievement to max all of your abilities.. I wouldn't want them to be made too easy and every single person has maxed abilities.

Though i do think the First-Aid skills for all classes (apart from Rangers) suck... We need either another first aid skill (an energy bandage wounds?), or need the cast/recast timers to be reduced a bit.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I kinda like how hard abilities are (strange from the topic title :lol:).. It really is an achievement to max all of your abilities.. I wouldn't want them to be made too easy and every single person has maxed abilities.

Though i do think the First-Aid skills for all classes (apart from Rangers) suck... We need either another first aid skill (an energy bandage wounds?), or need the cast/recast timers to be reduced a bit.
+1 my first aid is like 400/ 1320 :/
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!