Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#11
elvra wrote:
Aileron wrote:Being a victim of a long con. We recruited this rogue in January 2012, and after getting himself Radiant ES, Godly Firefang rings and all the best rogue items in the game, he stole an Aggy Sneak's Bracelet after being with us for more than 14 months. I hope he is enjoying his pariah status.

I find this hard to believe honestly. I joined an end game clan and was given things only to decide I did not want to be in their clan any more. I was told I had used the clan when the fact of the matter remains that the gear obtained was earned through bossing and healing in level groups. this post makes you sound like everyone who you give gear to should pledge their allegiance to you forever. don't cry about people who have earned their place and then decided to move on, probably to something better from the sounds of it.



we get gear on a dkp system, he took a bracelet that was dropped to him but was not his- he stole from the clan. the other gear was his, the bracelet was not

we are also the top clan in the server and he did not leave, he was kicked
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#15
pigman wrote:
elvra wrote:
Aileron wrote:Being a victim of a long con. We recruited this rogue in January 2012, and after getting himself Radiant ES, Godly Firefang rings and all the best rogue items in the game, he stole an Aggy Sneak's Bracelet after being with us for more than 14 months. I hope he is enjoying his pariah status.

I find this hard to believe honestly. I joined an end game clan and was given things only to decide I did not want to be in their clan any more. I was told I had used the clan when the fact of the matter remains that the gear obtained was earned through bossing and healing in level groups. this post makes you sound like everyone who you give gear to should pledge their allegiance to you forever. don't cry about people who have earned their place and then decided to move on, probably to something better from the sounds of it.



we get gear on a dkp system, he took a bracelet that was dropped to him but was not his- he stole from the clan. the other gear was his, the bracelet was not

we are also the top clan in the server and he did not leave, he was kicked

How can you say that he stole from your clan. It was dropped into his inventory, it never was in a clan bank. He might have been kicked for not turning in a drop, but not stealing from your clan. And besides I could have told you he was an AHole just the way he used to grief everybody just to get his rocks off. But you overlooked that part because he wasn't doing it to you. But then again that is how some people operate overlooking serious flaws, because he gets the cookies out of the jar for ya. Maybe you should judge people by their character and past actions instead of how good they tickle your balls.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#16
derp wrote:How can you say that he stole from your clan. It was dropped into his inventory, it never was in a clan bank. He might have been kicked for not turning in a drop, but not stealing from your clan. And besides I could have told you he was an AHole just the way he used to grief everybody just to get his rocks off. But you overlooked that part because he wasn't doing it to you. But then again that is how some people operate overlooking serious flaws, because he gets the cookies out of the jar for ya. Maybe you should judge people by their character and past actions instead of how good they tickle your balls.


In avalon Aggy items are not owned by an individual

It is the clan's aggy item and if you have the priority you are allowed to borrow from the clan until you no longer need it. (They are never sold)
He EARNED his frozen, met and warden.
He STOLE the rings the bracers.
Hope i cleared up some misconceptions
I however agree that he should have been dealt with earlier but i think he was given chance after chance to return the drop.
Ranger ~TeslaStrike~ Lv191+
Rogue ~HyperStrike~ Lv177+
~Proud to be a part of Avalon~

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#17
I understand that. He did not steal. Stealing is taking ones property without their consent or knowledge. As I stated earlier, you can claim he was kicked for not turning in a drop. To say he stole is taking it to another level. Just call it what it is a dispute in turning in a drop is why he was kicked. I don't care for him personally but slander and false accusations is going beyond justification.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#19
He forsaw that a clanie would have priority over him so he kept it and lied to us all about having it.(He wears it openly now).
It was the clans kill and therefore the clans decision of who to lend it to. He therefore took without consent of the clan.

Not sure how that isn't stealing however i won't stubbornly continue an argument that isn't helping anyone.
What's done is done.

Apologies for veering off topic.
Ranger ~TeslaStrike~ Lv191+
Rogue ~HyperStrike~ Lv177+
~Proud to be a part of Avalon~

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

#20
derp wrote:How can you say that he stole from your clan. It was dropped into his inventory


It's quite obvious you have no clue how raiding clans handle loot. There is usually more than one 8-man group to kill Aggy. Are you saying only the group who got the kill deserves all the drops? What about the support or the tank groups?

derp wrote:I understand that. He did not steal. Stealing is taking ones property without their consent or knowledge. As I stated earlier, you can claim he was kicked for not turning in a drop. To say he stole is taking it to another level. Just call it what it is a dispute in turning in a drop is why he was kicked. I don't care for him personally but slander and false accusations is going beyond justification.


Well, I don't know how else you can put it. He logged immediately after the fight. We then rushed to kill Ymir and didn't collect the loot several minutes later. By then, people forgot who got what and no one usually takes screenshots.
When we asked the group to check their bags, said he didn't get it. But after several fake tickets to support and photoshopped screenshots, he got kicked for lying about it. He wears the bracelet openly now. If that isn't stealing to you, then you are a very naive man.

elvra wrote:I find this hard to believe honestly. I joined an end game clan and was given things only to decide I did not want to be in their clan any more. I was told I had used the clan when the fact of the matter remains that the gear obtained was earned through bossing and healing in level groups. this post makes you sound like everyone who you give gear to should pledge their allegiance to you forever. don't cry about people who have earned their place and then decided to move on, probably to something better from the sounds of it.


You misunderstand. I meant that he already gets all the best stuff and everything he needs from the clan. There is absolutely no reason to steal from us, yet he did. I've no problems if he decided to leave Avalon and join another clan. But taking something that was awarded to another member - that's stealing in my book.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests