Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Target lock Failed!!! LOCK-STOLEN new KS

Ok so Nando is claimin that elite broke the lock..? But if he was in the group that started and as he claims 'got the lock' , how would he know that they had locked it? As the lock symbol is only displayed to players outside that group. Therefore it is likely that nandos group has not actually locked it meaning it was not a ks..
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Nando is claiming that elite broke the lock..? But if Nando was in the group that started and as he claims 'got the lock' how would he know that the boss was locked? The lock symbol is only displayed to those outside the group and therefore u cannot be sure that u locked it. Meaning it wasnt a ks they just beat u to the lock because they hassle more dps
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Its not about the dps is about the percent of damage you need to do if your in a bigger group. I hate target lock, I can fend for my self and not get ksed. Im tired of lock stealers and fishers that hold till they hit the group button its just stupid.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Nando is claiming that elite broke the lock..? But if Nando was in the group that started and as he claims 'got the lock' how would he know that the boss was locked? The lock symbol is only displayed to those outside the group and therefore u cannot be sure that u locked it. Meaning it wasnt a ks they just beat u to the lock because they hassle more dps
Actually, if you're in the group that locked it, you do see a lock but its not an actual lock, it's just a "reticle" or "cross-heir" :D
Jawz || Lan || Spark

Who cares about a simple boss that DOES NOT EVEN mean anything in real life.
what level are you? this forum is to talk about ch not about real life. go to off topic at least

and yes target lock is stupid.
imo if the group who starts is able to kill but gets out dpsed is clearly called a ks.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Lol I find it funny that the same ppl who whined to get target lock, are now whining that its broken and needs fixing.
I never wanted it and plain out hate it, its so stupid. I had ni problem with ksing cause i always had more dps but now dps doesnt matter when a lower level OR a group of fewer higher level people can lock faster almost every single time.
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

You were out dps'd plain an simple, lock or not you wouldn't of got kill.
Yea ok we have killed all the 5 stars for dragonlord, you are just scared to get beat. This is why if you cant switch worlds it is bad. My world is a cesspool.. Of ksers who are now lock stealers.
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon