Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Crests

Okay OTM,
There are a few rumours going around on Morrigan that some crests drop rarer than others. For example, a level 155 told me yesterday (10th july) that purple lion crests drop rarer than green.
I must say, I am starting to believe that. I have been needing 1 purp lion for a while now and after killing pyrus a few times receiving nothing but yellow and green lions I made a chart.

The results certainly do support the hypothesis made by the 155 rogue,

Yellow Lion Crest: 4
Red Lion Crest: 2
Purp Lion Crest: 1
Green Lion Crest: 5
Blue Lion Crest: 1

I just wanted to clear up that, is this is just a RUMOUR and nothing else?

Rogue - MagicMonkey - Level 140+
MORRIGAN
Dex Ranger - MonkeyRanger - level 135+
Proud Member of Zombie Army

Re: Crests

if it is not random, which it probably is.... is that they have some kind of way to base drop ratios off active classes on the server. if more druids are on server, more green drops. just a theory as I have no clue how they coded it.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

is that they have some kind of way to base drop ratios off active classes on the server. if more druids are on server, more green drops. just a theory as I have no clue how they coded it.
I doubt this, although it could be true.

if you look at the results, I got more green crests more than anything else, and, let me tell you, the amount of druids on world Morrigan is scarce. There are way more of other classes than druids (on Morrigan) :)
Rogue - MagicMonkey - Level 140+
MORRIGAN
Dex Ranger - MonkeyRanger - level 135+
Proud Member of Zombie Army

is that they have some kind of way to base drop ratios off active classes on the server. if more druids are on server, more green drops. just a theory as I have no clue how they coded it.
I doubt this, although it could be true.

if you look at the results, I got more green crests more than anything else, and, let me tell you, the amount of druids on world Morrigan is scarce. There are way more of other classes than druids (on Morrigan) :)
Hes right about next to no druids. It really sucks bc half the time im the only druid to heal on a crest boss, 125 drag, thats online.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

if it is not random, which it probably is.... is that they have some kind of way to base drop ratios off active classes on the server. if more druids are on server, more green drops. just a theory as I have no clue how they coded it.
I dont know i thought that drop rates increases on the decrease of a certain class. What im trying to say is that maybe the drops are calcualted by how many active players of each class, then that would mean drops that are more likely used by druids drop more often.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

Purple must be rare.. I waited for the Purple Bears for months.. Could not remember how many months.. but way before the latest update.. Finally bought one that cost big $$$$$$ and clannies managed to get the other one recently.. Now I am done with the crests... after lots of pain, that is..
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon

Not really a rumor more of a discussion between you and that one person.
This has been said on multiple occasions similar such as lack of ranger dragon armor drops and red mind slates from long ago
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

I think the reason they seem rare is becuase there is often a higher demand for them. Remember its a 1/5 chance and the odds of getting one is 20% but it doesnt mean youll get one in 5 kills
Executive 175 Rogue
DoubleDice #1 Dice Host in Rosmerta