Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bone wand someone needs a kicking

Mages are far from nerfed...how about buffing us rangers.
Getting heat damage on your dragon armour when you aren't a DPS class unlike rogue. That is your buff. Warriors can be more of a DPS class than rangers, we didnt get heat damage, do you see us complaining.
Yes you're right getting heat damage on end game gear more than makes up for the 150 levels of being bottom tier DPS. You just proved my point by saying warriors out DPS rangers, they shouldn't be doing this at all. Move along please.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Getting heat damage on your dragon armour when you aren't a DPS class unlike rogue. That is your buff. Warriors can be more of a DPS class than rangers, we didnt get heat damage, do you see us complaining.
Dragon gear should not even be a variable when comparing different classes' dps. Dragon gear is for end-game players only, so rangers will still be underpowered for 150 levels.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Why everyone complaining rangers op?
Ranger i level with *NOTE* when i dont cast pierce lure,
The ranger does about same dps with auto while it take me max attune,20 fire lure and 45 fire bolt to catch him up..
The ranger can heal,yeah 1200 lightheal isnt nothing..
The ranger tanks the trolls,while i survive a few autos or get 1 hit skilled..
Rangers,stop complaining, you have the heals of a druid,almost the dps of rogues and twice the mages/druids armor..
Yes the bone wands suck,add 400 ice/fire ability and mages will be happy..

@broscientist - ever heard of earthstone armor? Lv60-80-100 requirement for top dps gear besides dragon
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

Yes because every ranger uses earthstone gear, your point is ludicrous, we have to rely on rare and exclusive armour to be a decent DPS? Rangers are no where near rogue dps, like Mr.E said, warriors can be a better dps if they choose to. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Yes you're right getting heat damage on end game gear more than makes up for the 150 levels of being bottom tier DPS. You just proved my point by saying warriors out DPS rangers, they shouldn't be doing this at all. Move along please.
For a class that can never be a full dps class meaning u cant have str while keeping ur skills strong ur not a dps class. Rangers sacrifice their auto damage when going for skill damage and vice versa so a warrior should be the second top dps class for melee classes as they can do both auto and skill hits but in reality we still lose even with amazing gear like aggy and radiant if u compare it to an equally geared ranger and this only gets worst with dragon lord armor giving 450 hear damage to rangers and nothing to warriors.

Right in the crown jewels
Omg i just looked at bone wand in shop r they serious 122k for junk
Can someone tell me why a mage would want 400 wand ability?
They dont use auto!!!
Come on otm play nice you nerf the hell out of us and give us prob the games worst wep r your kit design guys playing game or so they just add random numbers to pieces of equipment

Mages are NOT nerf'd you just don't know how to use em once you understand the equipment you need (meaning best rings, aggy bracelets, etc) and become a higher level then maybe you would stop acting a noob.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Right in the crown jewels
Omg i just looked at bone wand in shop r they serious 122k for junk
Can someone tell me why a mage would want 400 wand ability?
They dont use auto!!!
Come on otm play nice you nerf the hell out of us and give us prob the games worst wep r your kit design guys playing game or so they just add random numbers to pieces of equipment

Mages are NOT nerf'd you just don't know how to use em once you understand the equipment you need (meaning best rings, aggy bracelets, etc) and become a higher level then maybe you would stop acting a noob.
Otm prob thinks mage&druid count as melee..terrible mistake
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

If you think mages are way nerfed, then i dont know what to tell you other than this; mages were way op before the update 4, and now that they got a little debuff, it doesn't make them underpowered. If you know how to make a good mage build, then you would understand that mages are fine
The spells are fine..the end game shop wands (bone) are crap,thats what this post was about lol
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)